• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Easter discussion thread

DeletedUser

i thought there were going to be easter quests too. All I see is the merchant

DeletedUser

Just a reminder, make sure to logout/login ... It save a wtf moment ;)

DeletedUser

what happened to the quests???
it was the only thing that would make it worthwhile for players in smaller guilds or smaller neighborhoods full of inactive cities!
now they will give out the eggs and never get anything back, at least the quests gave back some eggs. I've sat in a neighborhood for weeks at a time with 41 players in it and half of them just sat doing no growing at all so there were certainly no players coming back every 6 hours to give back eggs.
bring back the quests that were in the zz server please!!

The quests are available in game now. You may have to log out and back in to see them. They became available one hour after the Easter Event went live, so there was a brief moment when players could not see them.

DeletedUser

Easter Store:
Untitled222.png
so (if you stockpile enough eggs) will you go for the wishing well or rouge hideout?

personally, I'm not much of a fighter and the possibility of getting a diamond production building is pretty intriguing...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9759

In 2 weeks these would be the amount of time you can egg someone:
At the most = 336 eggs.
Normal person = 280 eggs
Busy person = 210 eggs
Once-a-day = 84 eggs
Maybe raise the hiding action to 10 eggs (like fp bar)? Because if hint's hint (:p) was correct we need more eggs!

Byeordie, that is some very nice math that you have done there. It does seem to accurately represent the max number of eggs that can be hidden. However, one major flaw is each egg hidden does not equal one egg. there are different types of eggs that are found ranging in value from 1-50.

DeletedUser

how many of these buildings can be created which we buy with eggs? Only one of a kind or more?

DeletedUser12084

In Arvahall I only have the trader and not the quest giver, why is that?

Was this explained somewhere before?

DeletedUser

Easter egg trade in?

Greva Darn is the trade in Quest. She offers 10 fp for 100 eggs and in the bottom corner of that icon it says 230 diamonds. If that means you GET 230 diamonds with that package I am all over it. If that means it COST 230 diamonds to open it then I give it a miss. Anyone know?

DeletedUser

that means it costs 100 eggs and 230 diamonds is how much it will cost to make up the deficit in eggs that you have less than 100

DeletedUser

Easter egg trade in?

Greva Darn is the trade in Quest. She offers 10 fp for 100 eggs and in the bottom corner of that icon it says 230 diamonds. If that means you GET 230 diamonds with that package I am all over it. If that means it COST 230 diamonds to open it then I give it a miss. Anyone know?

The way it is presented can be a little confusing. Every item has a set cost of Easter Eggs, but if you do not have enough Eggs, you can make up the difference in diamonds, at 5 Diamonds per missing Egg.

For example, in your question, the 10 FP's base cost is 100 Eggs. You currently have 54, so when you mouse over the 10 FP package, it displays the cost as "54 eggs + 230 diamonds". If you had 0 eggs, it would be displaying as just "500 diamonds".

For the rewards that you have enough Eggs to purchase (the blueprint, for example), there is no displayed diamond cost since the entire cost will come out of your Egg supply.

Hope that makes sense.

DeletedUser

I thing the building with the random bonus needs a little touch in its description. At the moment it is missing vital information regarding the timing of its bonus offering. It doesn't say if it's daily or once a week or nothing? Also I don't particularly understand the "Rogue". Basically, if he gets hit he transforms into some other unit? What if he gets hit again after that? I don't understand under what circumstances he dies. Also, what happens when he dies? Is he lost forever unless the building which "builds" him is bought?