• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Easter discussion thread

DeletedUser

Note, however, that the hiding player's 24-hour cooldown is still in effect, so he can't hide another egg immediately (but another player can).
Regards,
Anwar
Also the hiding player cant polisch or motivate or attack that player for the next 24 hours.

DeletedUser6065

Hiding eggs in other pepoles cities, eh? I guess we are really going to find out who our 'friends' are. . . . . . mk

DeletedUser11781

So the top prize 'costs' 500 Easter eggs & you've got until 3 of April from the 20th of March, so about 2 weeks, and I know it's taken me way longer on Beta Server to get only 417 maybe about 4-5 weeks... Maybe because I'm not in a guild or a really un-active neighbourhood, who knows.. But I can see some Diamonds being spent on this Easter here...

DeletedUser

So the top prize 'costs' 500 Easter eggs & you've got until 3 of April from the 20th of March, so about 2 weeks, and I know it's taken me way longer on Beta Server to get only 417 maybe about 4-5 weeks... Maybe because I'm not in a guild or a really un-active neighbourhood, who knows.. But I can see some Diamonds being spent on this Easter here...

I've got 550 eggs unspent and have spent 2,000 eggs on buildings so far on the beta server (completing all the quests except the last one) so I imagine you can get all the rewards if you try in the 2 weeks the event will run for.

But being in a good guild is a must and, maybe, having some good neighbours would also help.

Belcher

Corporal
I have also been able to accumulate a goodly number of eggs in beta as a member of a moderate sized guild. Your ability to amass large quantities of eggs will be equally based upon the generosity of friends, neighbours and guildmates as on the number of decorations you make available for eggs to be hidden.

The goals are achievable through reasonable effort, and it's a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

If I leave an egg do I need to wait 24 hours to motivate/polish or are you allowed to both leave and egg and motivate/polish in the same 24 hour period?

DeletedUser

as it is said in description it lokks fantastic.......time will tell:)))))

DeletedUser7719

In 2 weeks these would be the amount of time you can egg someone:
At the most = 336 eggs.
Normal person = 280 eggs
Busy person = 210 eggs
Once-a-day = 84 eggs
Maybe raise the hiding action to 10 eggs (like fp bar)? Because if hint's hint (:p) was correct we need more eggs!

DeletedUser

Im curious why you decided to tie this into the polish/motivation part of the game. The p/m is a fairly important aspect, and having it where people can drop eggs instead of whats asked for is imo a strange call. Seeing the eggs you can give to friends is limited, would it not have been better to just leave the p/m alone and have added a seperate egg timer from the normal p/m/attack?

Possible im missing something here, but i can see this causing a few problems.

DeletedUser

Can an egg be placed on a decoration that has been polished? I am thinking that people may try polishing their neighbor's decorations so no eggs are hidden there.

DeletedUser

Can an egg be placed on a decoration that has been polished? I am thinking that people may try polishing their neighbor's decorations so no eggs are hidden there.
no is not posible. other problem is many people can not finnish all quests only very very active people with 2 weeks you can put 336 eggs like byeordie say but for all quest you must put 285 eggs only possible for player with short sleep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The unique unit upgrades to the age you are currently in. What happens if the said unit gets... erm... Squished in battle?

DeletedUser6974

too bad something this fun is only going to run 2 weeks, many players will miss out on a lot of this since it is right when spring break is going on and they sure wont want to be hiding eggs instead of having their spring break fun!!! :cool: run it longer than 2 weeks please!! :cool: ;) :cool: :p

DeletedUser

I understand that one of the buildings available is a 'resource' producing one. Are the resources it produces fixed for the age that you are in when you build it or do they scale as you reach later ages? I'm deliberately being vague about it so as not to spoil :)

I would hope that it scales considering it's cost both in eggs or diamonds!

DeletedUser6974

I understand that one of the buildings available is a 'resource' producing one. Are the resources it produces fixed for the age that you are in when you build it or do they scale as you reach later ages? I'm deliberately being vague about it so as not to spoil :)

I would hope that it scales considering it's cost both in eggs or diamonds!

from what i've used in the zz server the secret building you are asking about changes its daily rewards as you progress in the ages to current age.