• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
Yup, I can't wait to see how long the tracks get in peoples cities! If they can hopefully win a lot of them :)

Gonna look more interesting then the cars behind the trains, much more interesting since these actually will look connected.
You'll love the animations for it when there's a lot of middle pieces :D It still animates as long as you have a single middle piece but the animation works the best with lots of pieces

Bellamere

Private
They don't need to be touching both sides. They just need to be inbetween both sides. The image in the spoiler below is the correct configuration. In this example you'd be getting 12% on both sides making a total of 24% (in addition to the end piece boosts)
index.php

Maybe he got confused because on the image it looks like they aren't actually connected.
But that's just to show that it's different building pieces. If they are connected both sides get the boost. :D

legend9182

Major-General
They don't need to be touching both sides. They just need to be inbetween both sides. The image in the spoiler below is the correct configuration. In this example you'd be getting 12% on both sides making a total of 24% (in addition to the end piece boosts)
index.php
OK
So we can attach as many as tracks in between both to double the defense for all
Or only 2

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
OK
So we can attack as many as tracks in between both to double the defense for all
Or only 2
from the announcement:
Furthermore you can add an unlimited amount of Hippodrome Tracks which will add additional bonuses to both the Hippodrome Sphendone and the Hippodrome Carceres. There are three types of Hippodrome Tracks: The Leukoi Track which adds additional forge points, the Rousioi Track which adds additional defense for your attacking army and the Venetoi Track which adds additional goods.

Emberguard

Legend
So my question was that how much tracks can be made in 1 set to 6% defense boost
As many as you can fit into your city width. If we had an unlimited amount of space then you could place a unlimited amount down.

I count 16 expansions as being currently the longest width possible in the city. 2 tiles will have to be taken by roads. 7 tiles will be taken up by the end pieces.

So (16x4) - (7+2) = 55 middle pieces as the largest possible track which is 330% boost. Though by the time you get 55 middle pieces you'd also have who knows how many Grand Prizes towards additional end pieces.

legend9182

Major-General
As many as you can fit into your city width. If we had an unlimited amount of space then you could place a unlimited amount down.

I count 16 expansions as being currently the longest width possible in the city. 2 tiles will have to be taken by roads. 7 tiles will be taken up by the end pieces.

So (16x4) - (7+2) = 55 middle pieces as the largest possible track which is 330% boost. Though by the time you get 55 middle pieces you'd also have who knows how many Grand Prizes towards additional end pieces.
Oh OK
So to get that
I think we need to wait for ds

Jaspero949

Private
I have a question about the player cards. What does the number in the yellow star (top right) and the numbers under the player avatar represent?
I assume one is the current level of a player but which is which?
Thanks

DeletedUser6065

OK - I give up. Where is this Training Tutorial located?
. . . . mk

Thrawnf

Corporal
It's desapointing that with so many player in beta, none have been able to clearly said if the extansion providing 3% (or 1 fp) is double if connected between the 2 others big pieces, and if it need to be physically touched or just need to be in between.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Are player lvl important enough to use the 20 tickets today in cards?, I dont speak about training, i think a 0,2% or 2% souble reward is the same, at least thinking in daily special only. But for tournaments?, does it make a real difference to be worthy to spend tournament tickets in cards, and not wait 1-2 days (max, perhaps), waiting for any upgreaded building or something?