• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
We still need our guild battleground Activity log. If we are going to be able to properly manage member activity, we need it! Having rules without a way to check on who is doing what is futile.

Just imagine if our laws were that way: It's great to have a law but society is totalitarian because they want a way to investigate the broken law to find out who is breaking it! Does that make any sense to anyone.

Again, we need the Log.

DeletedUser

Just imagine if our laws were that way: It's great to have a law but society is totalitarian because they want a way to investigate the broken law to find out who is breaking it! Does that make any sense to anyone.
politics say that because they make money of the current situation :D
if they dont make money they change the laws and say the same after xDD

DeletedUser109957

We are a new guild which started 22 Nov 2019 - We now have 22 members and have done well in GBG due to having fighters with experience - This GBG we have been placed in Platinum league which is great, however we are placed with guild's who have 59 - 73 members, we are sitting ducks with little to no chance of being able to compete with these other guild's with so many more members. I am concerned this will impact upon my members confidence and feel it's a little unfair to be placed with such odds - Surely the number of members a guild has should be taken into account, (like with Guild Expo) to make it a fair based battle.

DeletedUser

to make it a fair based battle.
The MMR range lead my 80 People Guild on Brisgard in Platinum (by achieving 2nd place on previous round with 35k Victory Points... and woth average 150-250 Sieges a day :P)
The Number of People a Guild has doesnt mean that all of those People play GBG !
Also when a Guild has 80 members its more likely that he is Weaker for the MMR he is valuated with only few exeptions for top (no 1 no 2 no 3) Guilds that recruit Only 101% Active People..
Do not Get Frustrated, your People are Playing in Higher League than his Capabilities try to farm as many rewards as your Treasury can handle Building Siege Camps - Maximize your Income and get Stronger for the next Round.
The Current MMR - League ranking has to do more with Luck and Mathematic Calculations than Skill and other Things !

if your People does 500 Sieges a day (without Siege Camps -Traps) then you are probably a Silver - Gold League Guild !
Enjoy your Staying in Platinum and dont spend 100k Goods to stay in a Guild you cant handle
And ofcurse you can always Recruit as long as there are People looking for a Guild

DeletedUser109957

try to farm as many rewards as your Treasury can handle Building Siege Camps

A guild that's only 8 weeks old hasn't built up a stockpile of goods yet. Two of the guild we are facing, i have been in both, they do have more active players than all of our guild members in total. It's a total mismatch. If guild numbers were taken into account, we wouldn't be placed with these ridiculous odds.

DeletedUser

A guild that's only 8 weeks old hasn't built up a stockpile of goods yet. Two of the guild we are facing, i have been in both, they do have more active players than all of our guild members in total. It's a total mismatch. If guild numbers were taken into account, we wouldn't be placed with these ridiculous odds.
Well its Platinum... If it was easy to stay there would be fair ?
Im not saying that GBG fair but maybe it isn't supposed to be fair IMPO.
If it was fair then why would anybody recruit , save goods make alliances ?
As for the Treasury Differences , this is also unfair but should be taken in account ? :D
The best way to keep your people Pleased is try to make peace agreements with your neighbours and give your people rewards , i am also in Diamond League this Round but its only because of the Huge Guild inactivity and Luck, if there was proper competition we would be a Gold-Platinum Guild atm !
i Hope i helped a bit !

DeletedUser96901

actually a guild that is only 8 weeks old shouldn't be in the platinum league

the best thing is to contact the support
they will adjust your MMR for the next season and you will be placed in a proper silver league

Emberguard

Legend
the best thing is to contact the support
they will adjust your MMR for the next season and you will be placed in a proper silver league
Since when? The system will automatically adjust based on results of the season

unknown.png

Agent327

Overlord

Basically now you are saying that goods shouls also be taken into account.

What if it is the other way around? A small guild that wants to fight in platinum. Should they not be allowed?
You got in platinum based on your results. You should have done worse.

DeletedUser96901

yes if leagues would be based on guild size small guilds wouldn't be able to get into platinum league

they would fight other small guilds in lower leagues

the smallest ones only in silver
and the small but not too small will be able to advance to gold