• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Hi everyone; I have logged a ticket with Support because I also experience the same "issue" with my Lvl 10 Olympic Treasury GB, which has yet to be motivated, even after nearly 9 hours from the moment I placed it in my city...

Simplest solution to this is to have it a higher age then most of your city, Like for me my train is of a higher age then every single one of my cars, that way the train always get motivated. Of course if your camping you can't do this xD

Otherwise, maybe it is a bug and it will be fixed, will have to see, but not had any issue myself.

He's right, usually you can do your own era supplies instead, where as this one either means incidents or prev era supplies, which has never happened before.

Emberguard

Legend
Simplest solution to this is to have it a higher age then most of your city, Like for me my train is of a higher age then every single one of my cars, that way the train always get motivated. Of course if your camping you can't do this xD
Well the Olympic Treasury would most likely be their current era. So assuming they were aided sometime after placing it in their city then either it's being manually aided, or it's a bug or there's a change I'm unaware of. If they weren't aided at all then that'd be the reason. But if they were aided then it's strange for a building with 25 goods and 8 FP output to not be motivated. There's not much with 8 FP output.

What the hell is wrong with inno - isn't the diamonds being spent on footballs enough? - We have to spend on previous era buildings now! If I could I would throw all kinds of expletives out here right now. And the Incidents - slick - like someone said earlier - none to be found when needed. Truly inno has become a greedy, slick bunch of ........................!
Most would have access to something previous era and if it's always the exact same quests every time you'd never have any variety

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
What the hell is wrong with inno - isn't the diamonds being spent on footballs enough? - We have to spend on previous era buildings now! If I could I would throw all kinds of expletives out here right now. And the Incidents - slick - like someone said earlier - none to be found when needed. Truly inno has become a greedy, slick bunch of ........................!
Good lord, someone call a 'Whaaaaaaaambulance' stat - we have a serious case of the hurt feelies over here! >.>

...or am I the only idiot in this entire game who would think of keeping a couple Sunkens/Sleigh Builders at previous chapter levels to help farm previous era goods for weekly GE needs?
(...even though I *might* have only 14.2k previous and 18.6k of each current era good?)

I may have issues...
*insert Deadpool quip here*

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Back to the original question, it’s going well for me,12 sentinal outposts and 1 upgrade, will the outposts end up being a GE relic reward after the event?

DeletedUser96901

Back to the original question, it’s going well for me,12 sentinal outposts and 1 upgrade, will the outposts end up being a GE relic reward after the event?
would be the first event building that is available as GE relic reward