• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Wouldn’t mind some Obs prints for guildmates on S, and some wishing wells, the events seem light on these prizes recently. Before anyone says they aren’t wanted, we still got other useless stuff in amongst the better prizes. I need more wishing wells.

Yeah, really felt the lack of OBS BP during the last event, had to spam FP into others in order to place mine in the new world. Be great to see them back during this one :)

Well - Here comes some more Attack Boost Bldgs - LOL - inno must be hauling in millions on this bambozzal farce. I have increased my attack boost by well over a 1000 and still it has little affect on battles that should be crushed.

Nothing is changing except for the battle engine causing us to take on more damage thereby negating the increased boost.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Attack boost? Did you look at the boosts? They are defence boosts for attacking armies, if you get 20 of the new building, that could be 80% extra defences for your attackers, making them live through a lot more ;D

DeletedUser

So far, so good. A pleasing start to the FB and looking forward to the OT going in [when it's topped out].
Good fortune all.

Worst is that the altrenative is to produce in a production building from the previous era. FoE is about moving up in era's, so with the limited space you have, who on earth keeps those?
I have one :) can take a little while depending on the numbers and times but it's always built and ready to go

Agent327

Overlord
I have one :) can take a little while depending on the numbers and times but it's always built and ready to go

Turned out I had four, cause sunken treassures count, but it is the first time for a quest like this and the way I see it, it is against the spirit of the game. First time you get punished for advancing.

Turned out I had four, cause sunken treassures count, but it is the first time for a quest like this and the way I see it, it is against the spirit of the game. First time you get punished for advancing.
I thought we'd had them before but was maybe as an option same as recruit x units from your age or x units from previous age