• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Era-Trolls . . . do you hate such play?

I can only speak for myself, but here's my reasoning for staying in IA: you don't need to spend too many FPs on attack GBs, you can spend those FPs on FP-producing GBs. This means that by the time you do want to level the attack GBs, you'll have a lot more FPs to do so and thus you're saving a lot of time overall. Being in a higher age would require attack GBs to be higher, drawing FPs away, slowing the progress down. In the same amount of time, you can get your GBs up much higher staying in a lower era than by rushing through the ages.

And you could even do that by not allowing others to attack you (not unlocking the "allow others to attack me" tech). So basically, you could get stronger than 99,9% of all players without ever getting attacked.

I personally allow others to attack me, but since they can't plunder anything, who cares if they do?

you dont need to spend that much on att GBs if you go higher up,my zeus/aachen/monte were all level5 when entering FE on rugnir,that was good enough to do maps upto a certain point then you go back with hovers,also good enough to do GE1/2,being attacked is all in the mind i dont give a sod,by the time you get to FE your fp income would have shot up
CE is a good place to camp for awhile with the troop called AAV you can get into GE4 with that on low att boost
you are wasting time as youll get held up in tha later ages doing techs giving plenty of time to level up GBs and youll have more fp to do it with

Ati2

Legend
just forget about being attacked it does not matter
This. You can build your city so there's nothing to plunder. If anyone attacks you then, who cares? Or you can collect on time, not leaving a chance for anyone to plunder you. Again: if anyone attacks, who cares?

As an alternative, you can stay protected until you're strong enough.

With all these options, I really don't know why anyone objects to being attacked in a strategy game that's about attacking others.

I'm a snob and want to be able to do all of GE (1-4) with autoattack. :D

i used to be into GE more when it was only 3,its a resource hogger,on rugnir i only did 3 once in getting to FE,doing a town on us server new world i'm EMA but havent unlocked military tactics yet,interesting

Ati2

Legend
How many fp does your IA city generate a day now?

Not including snipes and HC?

Arc gives quite a few, so not including that is a work of devil. :D But leaving that out, just the daily collection is close to 400 FPs, but that's just a portion of the actual daily income. (It varies a bit because some of it is coming from wishing wells that either give FPs or something else, so it's not constant.)

So about the same as my VF city with much easier events and far cheaper recurring quests.

Is it too late to rethink my strategy?

Arc gives quite a few, so not including that is a work of devil. :D But leaving that out, just the daily collection is close to 400 FPs, but that's just a portion of the actual daily income. (It varies a bit because some of it is coming from wishing wells that either give FPs or something else, so it's not constant.)

thats loads more than my mars town on rugnir where i've finished techs but i'd sooner be there than at beginner level lol,,,,

The whole game is designed to punish people who rush through the ages. So telling me I'm a troll for playing as it was intended to be played is hardly fair. ;)

you are totaly wrong break free from those iron shackles with 400fp per day youll get a long way quick but run out of supplies like everyone else probably,taste the delights of Mars lol

Ati2

Legend
you are totaly wrong break free from those iron shackles with 400fp per day youll get a long way quick but run out of supplies like everyone else probably,taste the delights of Mars lol
Why?

Why will the game be better than here?

(Of course, this doesn't mean I'll stay here forever, just long enough to get ready for the next milestone before going there. Not going there first, then whine about not being ready. :D)

Dead-Eye

General
If Inno was loosing money because of ppl being attacked and plundered they would stop it or make it more difficult. Stop moaning Teet.

Plundering, it happens.

download.jpeg

Deal with it.

Why?

Why will the game be better than here?

(Of course, this doesn't mean I'll stay here forever, just long enough to get ready for the next milestone before going there. Not going there first, then whine about not being ready. :D)

If the the rest of the eras are not better Inno is doing somthing wrong,their best effort is always the last era introduced lol

If Inno was loosing money because of ppl being attacked and plundered they would stop it or make it more difficult. Stop moaning Teet.

Plundering, it happens.

View attachment 19973

Deal with it.

my hood on east nagach,top guy has 18mil pts,4 palaces you could have a go at maybe,,,he's also got 24 ships nice only 4 are pirate ones,i'm coming in 50ish i think np,mod era techs are short so wont be here that long

I have 2 main cities, one is VF the other is camping in EMA. Apart from the military units there really is very little difference
VF youve done the hard part then which was OF,depends if you have an end game? goal/target?,mine on rugnir was to get to FE and do FE/AA gvg despite starting 4 eras behind i was 3rd person on those and then to finish game for first time
east nagach 2nd time(1st time i had an OF town deleted it to do rugnir) is to do gvg AA map so not hanging around in the bow and arrow ages

Ati2

Legend
Your IA camping is only possible because of other people supplying you with the means to build advanced GBs. Saying the game is designed to sit in IA is silly.
It's a social game. Of course people supply others with the means to build stuff. Just like trading on the market. It's all part of the game.