• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event ARCHAEOLOGY EVENT

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
anyone know the answer to this ? its going to be easy to send a runner ahead and clear every tile so the other 79 players know which tile to clear and since most of us are still sitting on scolls we can still do this.

Edit: nice spot Ament :)
Do you honestly think they are all identical? :? :? :?

And NOT just identical for all the worlds but ALSO identical for everybody (all the players)!!!

I would say wishful thinking or day dreaming. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don’t you think that it would be silly (not to say stupid) if that would have been true!
It’s like believing that you could fly or better still that you could walk on water! :P :P :P

If it was true Inno Games might as well pack their bags and retire for good! 8-) 8-) 8-)

But on the other hand you can still believe that it’s true and you can still send your runner nobody will be trying to stop you, but maybe it might help both your runner and the other 79 players in your Guild if you also supply them with unlimited Energy Drinks because surly you are all going to need it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck! :) :) :)

It is not that strange to think they are alike. They start the same on every world and on every world you find a vase of medals if you swipe the first and only tile you can swipe.

DeletedUser100133

We are in the second week of the event, hope you are all enjoying it so far and please post your achievement and your comments about the event at any time.

So what's the best reward you have earned so far, we are very interested to know?

Thank you

Agent327

Overlord
We are in the second week of the event

No we are not. It hasn't been running for 7 days yet. We are in another week since it started, but that is different.

So what's the best reward you have earned so far, we are very interested to know?

Why?

So far there have been 5 daily specials. Besides that the vases are filled with the usual stuff. Are we supposed to wet our pants because of that?

DeletedUser116785

We are in the second week of the event, hope you are all enjoying it so far and please post your achievement and your comments about the event at any time.

Thank you
Well, I got my World Fair to lvl5 quite easily and have won 5 or 6 SoKs, so, so far so good. Hope it'll continue in the same manner

DeletedUser116322

Hope it'll continue in the same manner
hope so, i've had good prizes, in a 330 scroll package, from it i got 6 wishing wells, 2 lord's manors, ton of medals and very needing troops, plus all other stuff that always comes handy

DeletedUser116322

now i have a total of 18 wishing wells in my 3 games so according to the Inno Fundies i should be getting the 50 diamonds regularly

DeletedUser113901

now i have a total of 18 wishing wells in my 3 games so according to the Inno Fundies i should be getting the 50 diamonds regularly
I must have something like 200 (more actually since today) and while I spend way more diams than I win on GE 4 on my 3 mains I still get +500 at the end of the week. You must have bad luck.
Anyways the event is good, I like it, it's a bit harder because I always collect my traz before getting a recruit units from your age quest, so all in all I like it.

DeletedUser114342

I haven’t even started the mini game yet on my main world, waiting on the carousel as the daily special :)

I got good rewards on my diamond farms when the WW was the daily special though, I won lots of FPS, so was pretty happy.

DeletedUser117467

Really disappointed with the amount of Gold Statues i have received in this event. I have just completed quest 46 and with the scrolls i have collected, and purchasing the 330 scrolls for the tools on all occasions, my World's Fair is only at Level 6!!! With 14 days to go in the quest and only 1200 possible scrolls left, i feel i have no chance in reaching level 10 even though i have done everything correctly. Friends of mine in the game were at level 7 before they completed quest 45, and without the use of any diamonds. I am not sure what you can do about it but i am very frustrated and disappointed as i really wanted to reach level 10 in this quest.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Really disappointed with the amount of Gold Statues i have received in this event. I have just completed quest 46 and with the scrolls i have collected, and purchasing the 330 scrolls for the tools on all occasions, my World's Fair is only at Level 6!!! With 14 days to go in the quest and only 1200 possible scrolls left, i feel i have no chance in reaching level 10 even though i have done everything correctly. Friends of mine in the game were at level 7 before they completed quest 45, and without the use of any diamonds. I am not sure what you can do about it but i am very frustrated and disappointed as i really wanted to reach level 10 in this quest.

Need to dig better, With every single 330 pack I am getting between 20-26 Golden idols, easilly making it to level 10 by the next time I can get 330. It wasn't that hard if your main focus is golden idols. Never go for urns. The bonus prize is just that, a bonus, only focus on idols.

Boorg

Captain
The Archaeology Event is the best Event I have seen since I have been playing, it’s just fantastic.

Up till now I have managed to get 3 level 10 World’s Fair and 6 Carousel without spending any Diamonds and still have about 3,000 Scrolls.

upload_2019-5-8_6-47-22.png

I have found hidden levers that open secret panels which give access to secret corridors that lead to secret treasure rooms. These secret treasure rooms contain various treasures which can be collected just by clicking on them. Apart form the usual items such as Blueprints, Store Building, Forge Points, Troops, Medals, Fragments, etc the treasure in these secret rooms may also consist of Scrolls, Event Tools (Brushes, Shovels, Dynamite), World’s Fair level 1, World’s Fair upgrade and Carousel.

I’m constantly looking for these hidden levers.

You may ask is this true or is it a joke?

Probably your answer will be Boorg is playing a joke on us but maybe it’s not a joke and Boorg truly found the hidden levers!

:) :) :)

DeletedUser114342

The Archaeology Event is the best Event I have seen since I have been playing, it’s just fantastic.

Up till now I have managed to get 3 level 10 World’s Fair and 6 Carousel without spending any Diamonds and still have about 3,000 Scrolls.

View attachment 18926

I have found hidden levers that open secret panels which give access to secret corridors that lead to secret treasure rooms. These secret treasure rooms contain various treasures which can be collected just by clicking on them. Apart form the usual items such as Blueprints, Store Building, Forge Points, Troops, Medals, Fragments, etc the treasure in these secret rooms may also consist of Scrolls, Event Tools (Brushes, Shovels, Dynamite), World’s Fair level 1, World’s Fair upgrade and Carousel.

I’m constantly looking for these hidden levers.

Probably your answer will be Boorg is playing a joke on us but maybe it’s not a joke and Boorg truly found the hidden levers!

:) :) :)

Great work! Just one question, how did you manage to get carousels when it hasn’t come up as a daily special yet?

Boorg

Captain
Great work! Just one question, how did you manage to get carousels when it hasn’t come up as a daily special yet?

Thank you :) :) :)

I have found hidden levers that open secret panels which give access to secret corridors that lead to secret treasure rooms.

the treasure in these secret rooms may also consist of Scrolls, Event Tools (Brushes, Shovels, Dynamite), World’s Fair level 1, World’s Fair upgrade and Carousel.