• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser14881

Is this something to be expected as normal?

22Xi0w9.jpg

I do understand that these settlements are supposed to be a challenge but, having only three expandable areas right at the beginning (where the Embassy is now, the one to its left and the farthest row) without an impediment is ridiculous.

This is my second run and I already did pretty bad during the first one, and I'm seriously considering not going forward 'cause the special building is kind of lame and the "best" Emissary gives just one extra FP, which is next to nothing

DeletedUser96901

22Xi0w9.jpg

I do understand that these settlements are supposed to be a challenge but, having only three expandable areas right at the beginning (where the Embassy is now, the one to its left and the farthest row) without an impediment is ridiculous.

This is my second run and I already did pretty bad during the first one, and I'm seriously considering not going forward 'cause the special building is kind of lame and the "best" Emissary gives just one extra FP, which is next to nothing
at least you don't have 2 impediment in the starting area :rolleyes:
and you still could take southeast with no impediment

no it is luck

because it always can be worse

Agent327

Overlord

22Xi0w9.jpg

I have seen worse.

DeletedUser108359

Actually, you should get another emissary slot upon completing the seventh settlement and again after the thirteenth (I think)

im not sure when you get them, but i think each extra slot costs 800 diamonds. If you want them all open.

DeletedUser96901

somebody really buys slots for emissaries that produce coins, supplies or medals ?

Boorg

Captain
I understand that in Vikings we will get –

6 – Emissaries.
3 – Emissary Slots (2nd, 7th & 13th Settlement).

Additional Emissary Slots will cost Diamonds.

Therefore I would understand that these 3 Emissary slots that are given in Vikings are FREE and should not cost Diamonds to have 3 Emissaries available in the Town Hall.

upload_2019-2-1_6-42-9.png

upload_2019-2-1_6-42-55.png

upload_2019-2-1_6-43-36.png

upload_2019-2-1_6-44-7.png

DeletedUser116322

once was painfull, twice is murder, thrice is out of the question

DeletedUser

Joan, is there anything nice or constructive to say about the settlements what so ever.
Something, anything please?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100133

Hello,

As you can see a few comments have been deleted or edited above, can we please stick to the topic at hand? Also, stay polite to each other.

Thank you

Hans1968

Private
another rip of by Inno games like all ways, the current developers have no clue of what they are doing, cleaning the toilets is probably to hard for them, go back to school and learn a real job,

Agent327

Overlord
another rip of by Inno games like all ways, the current developers have no clue of what they are doing, cleaning the toilets is probably to hard for them, go back to school and learn a real job,

How can this be a rip off? Somebody forcing you to play and spend diamonds?

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Feedback, whether negative or positive, is always welcomed. However, personal remarks are not, so lets keep it nice and friendly, and on topic please.

For myself, I love Cultural Settlements, and wish I had more time to play :)

Things I love most about Settlements - peace and quiet... no neighbours, guild, and most importantly... no plunder :D
Kinda ironic with the first culture being Vikings don't you think? However, it does show there more than one side to everyone ;)

DeletedUser116322

Things I love most about Settlements - peace and quiet... no neighbours, guild, and most importantly... no plunder
things i dislike most about settlements - boring, stressfull, time consuming, unrealistic objectives, drainage of the main game resources especially if you're a new player, terrible rewards, you have to spend 24/7 on it to have any chance of finishing it in time and the settlements main objective, in InnoGames point of view, is that you buy lots of diamonds to reach the goals quickly, stress free

DeletedUser

things i dislike most about settlements - boring, stressfull, time consuming, unrealistic objectives, drainage of the main game resources especially if you're a new player, terrible rewards, you have to spend 24/7 on it to have any chance of finishing it in time and the settlements main objective, in InnoGames point of view, is that you buy lots of diamonds to reach the goals quickly, stress free

This is clearly not for you Joan ;)
I don’t play it either.
I like the reward that’s not it but I simply have not enough time, you know.
Futile things like study, homework and school are in the way :)