• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser112201

Hi all,

Just finished my Vikings. The challenge was fun, but pretty disappointed with the outcome. The time targets for the rewards are not realistic. Hope they are reconsidered, just like the daily challenge was redesigned to not have not to have negatives.

Hi all,

Just finished my Vikings. The challenge was fun, but pretty disappointed with the outcome. The time targets for the rewards are not realistic. Hope they are reconsidered, just like the daily challenge was redesigned to not have not to have negatives.
I struggled with it but plenty of people finished easily inside the gold time limit.
It's both realistic and achievable

DeletedUser96901

it is very easy if you can produce copper in 1h

I am already in the 3rd one

DeletedUser116545

My first settlement turned out like

Forge of empire first setelment.jpg

and yes I did went over limit for the bonus 3 rewards

DeletedUser116322

very nice and looks like you were lucky with your impediments, not too many

DeletedUser

very nice and looks like you were lucky with your impediments, not too many

Lucky yeah right!
Clever gaming that is and using expansions wisely and think things over: oh I know that is getting old!
Smashing with diamonds is the new cool.
No brains needed.

DeletedUser116545

Lucky yeah right!
Clever gaming that is and using expansions wisely and think things over: oh I know that is getting old!
Smashing with diamonds is the new cool.
No brains needed.

well if you wonna waist diamonds for something that doesn't last - that's your way of playing.

I only use my diamonds for GBs

Maybe when I run out of expansions I will feel that way but right now I see the spending of diamonds on GBs a bit of a waste - but whatever makes you happy :)

Boorg

Captain
For those who don't know or don't like reading Announcements or don't like to search for the information or don't have the time to read/search for the information the Announcement states.

Emissaries are honored persons, which will come to your main city and can sit in your Town Hall to grant special bonuses.
Emissaries can be obtained as a reward for completing a Settlement. There are 6 Emissaries in total available in the Vikings Settlement, which all give different bonuses.

There are:
  • Harald Hardrada (1 Forge Point)
  • Erik the Red (Medals)
  • Leif Erikson (Supplies)
  • Freydís Eiríksdóttir (Coins)
  • Gudrid Thorbjarnardóttir (1 Unit of your age)
  • Aud the Deep-Minded (2 Goods of your age)

The first Viking Emissary is free, Diamonds are required to add other Emissaries.

Having said that I strongly recommend that you still read the Announcement.

Last edited: