• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #63 2018-07-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112892

No matter how high the CF is..you wont get any more than what you would get for the lowest CF in terms of FP. The FP packet always remains 5. So you have to have more recurrings not a higher CF if you want to win a lot of FP from the process..

Iron Age is probably the only age where you can have the level less than 100 to use as a perpetual motion machine with UBQ. I think it was about L74?
Yeah, that is what I was thinking about too. I know that CF doesn't affect FP packages. However, more RQs, the bigger chance for more FPs.

Ati2

Legend
No matter how high the CF is..you wont get any more than what you would get for the lowest CF in terms of FP. The FP packet always remains 5. So you have to have more recurrings not a higher CF if you want to win a lot of FP from the process..

That's not how the CF works. One birthday quest costs 2000 coins and 2000 supplies in Iron Age. More later, it doesn't matter. You get some of this back from the quest itself. The more you get back, the more times you can do the quests from the same amount of resources. Let's say at a low level, you can do it 20 times. At a higher level, you get more coins and supplies back, thus you can do more quests, say 30. You have more chance for the FP packs now than before because of the higher CF level. Later you will be able to do 100 quests from the same amount of resources that only allowed you to do 20 previously. This results in 5 times as many FP packs. And so on.

Emberguard

Legend
That's not how the CF works. One birthday quest costs 2000 coins and 2000 supplies in Iron Age. More later, it doesn't matter. You get some of this back from the quest itself. The more you get back, the more times you can do the quests from the same amount of resources. Let's say at a low level, you can do it 20 times. At a higher level, you get more coins and supplies back, thus you can do more quests, say 30. You have more chance for the FP packs now than before because of the higher CF level. Later you will be able to do 100 quests from the same amount of resources that only allowed you to do 20 previously. This results in 5 times as many FP packs. And so on.
Yeah but what they're referring to is you have to put the time in regardless. I have a million of both supplies and coins. I don't need to lvl my CF to do 30 a day. My daily income would simply replace that regardless. I just don't have the time in the first place, and there's no way around that

Exactly that. It just feels like it could get super tedious. Once in a while seems okay but doing it for hours every day? For example, a guildie in Brisgard put together all her TA goods by using recurrings..but she spent half a day doing it. Anyway..I'd really love to hear practical feedback from someone with a super high level CF actually using it this way. I'm guessing there has to be a difference between theory and practice.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111866

So 74-80 is going to be tough.
Sort of, I think, but the better side is that they total net you only 3% of Arc special, so they can largely wait.
Not yet. By the time I get there, I will make at least that many. CF is still my first priority to be able to make these kinds of daily FPs.
Getting half the theoretical maximum would lock you in spinning UBQs for half a day (12h). I considered what would I do with such time waste and decided to do "normal" RQs instead, still planning to level up my CF.

DeletedUser113110

Riddle:
Ppppppppppppppppoooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttt...
Really long post...

DeletedUser112892

There were thunderstorms here, too. ("Heavy thunderstorms," according to my phone.) But hey, that shouldn't make the morning, or the week, bad. :D
I have phobia of thunderstorms so, in my case, it makes my day bad :(

Ati2

Legend
I have phobia of thunderstorms so, in my case, it makes my day bad :(
The ones here were not quite here, they were rather distant.

I'm pretty glad, as there was a summer when multiple bolts of lightning hit around my house, and quite frankly, that scared the heck out of me. That summer, I re-evaluated what I think about thunderstorms. :D

DeletedUser112892

The ones here were not quite here, they were rather distant.

I'm pretty glad, as there was a summer when multiple bolts of lightning hit around my house, and quite frankly, that scared the heck out of me. That summer, I re-evaluated what I think about thunderstorms. :D
Yesterday 2 thunders hit really near my house, scared the hell out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.