• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Btw, why not in the corner? Isn't mathematically better that less roads touch the City Hall?
Depends on how efficient the space is. Mathematically you want the least roads all up with the least wasted space. A corner city may end up with more wasted space then a center hall depending on the different sized buildings you have. But corner hall is way easier to set up.

DeletedUser113265

oooh ok, tnx mrbombo, thought i missed some chance somewhere for drinks..

No :) All good, no ones missing any drinks on my watch! :P

Depends on how efficient the space is. Mathematically you want the least roads all up with the least wasted space. A corner city may end up with more wasted space then a center hall depending on the different sized buildings you have. But corner hall is way easier to set up.

Yup, later in the game when I'll have many big GBs it might be better to go center, but for now corner is better :D

DeletedUser113033

and can smbd pls explain me what are those golden piggies at gbs showing?

AussieAlex

Overlord
At this rate you’ll all be Winners (if the time fits in the last hour!) but I’m worried @MrBomb is sick. We should let him rest :P

Status
Not open for further replies.