• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Capture.JPG

Ati2

Legend
I agree. It’s just all those little buildings needing roads that mess up symmetry. The BIG buildings look after themselves and look AWESOME!

I'm now putting houses everywhere there's space for them, that ruins the whole look. :D But I need the money. My carefully thought-out plan is slowly but steadily falling apart now that I started leveling the Arc, too. My money-stash would have lasted until I level up the Chateau high enough, but now that process has slowed down, and my reserves are slowly drying up. Not an issue yet, but I need a slight change of plans. :)

GBs are like this:

Capture.JPG

plus LoA is level 10, that didn't fit on the screen. :D

DeletedUser113265

I'm now putting houses everywhere there's space for them, that ruins the whole look. :D But I need the money. My carefully thought-out plan is slowly but steadily falling apart now that I started leveling the Arc, too. My money-stash would have lasted until I level up the Chateau high enough, but now that process has slowed down, and my reserves are slowly drying up. Not an issue yet, but I need a slight change of plans. :)

GBs are like this:

View attachment 15688

plus LoA is level 10, that didn't fit on the screen. :D
I'm impressed! :0

Last question, how long have you been playing?

DeletedUser113265

Five years.

Oh wait, no, less than one. :D But I screwed a lot of things up when starting. Now it would take a lot less time to get here. Especially with a good guild.

Less than a year! Nicely done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.