• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113265

Is that with, or without the daily 24?

With! Hahahahahahaha

No jokes aside, I guess I generate 28-29FP daily :P

There's a mobile browser which supported the web version. Now with the html5 version out, you may want to give your everyday browser a try, too. I don't know if it will work.

Btw, which browser supports web version? Do you know?

DeletedUser113265

2nd suggestion... Wish that create offer (in market) can include inventory items. With options for fair or unfair & guild only or not

That would be harder to calculate what is fair or not though, no?

Ati2

Legend
Yup, it’s only usefull if you’re in a GvG battle and need to participate. Otherwise app is much more efficient :)
Is it? Many times I find it won't even start because it needs to update itself, which I really don't want it to do on a mobile network.

Status
Not open for further replies.