• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111920

Again?! Went twice today :P

Dumb question time: Guild Prestige, how do you get it when not gotten from the guild level?

From hall of fames, doing GE, having sectors on the GVG map should be the answer

DeletedUser113265

From hall of fames, doing GE, having sectors on the GVG map should be the answer

Those give guild power, which level up the guild. But for example level 4 guild has 100 prestige, but I see other lower level guilds with more than 100 prestige...

DeletedUser111430

Arvahall is my oldest city, but my preferred city is in Dinegu. And you?

Ati2

Legend
Arvahall is my oldest city, but my preferred city is in Dinegu. And you?
"L," sorry, I can never spell that correctly... Langendorn or something... :D That's the only one, one is enough for me. :)

I see you've been playing for a while. Are you in one of the highest ages?

DeletedUser111430

Sorry - just seen your reply pop up !! I'm in Industrial (dine)l and Post Modern (Arva). I was in Arvahall ages ago but left the game for a while. Returned some months back and joined Dinegu which is my preferred city - better guild and people more chatty !

I'm off to bed now … nite !

Status
Not open for further replies.