• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #58 2018-06-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113265

Really? Congrats! :)

Got 100FP in the event, so decided to use them as a little boost to enter HMA, could use the 100FP from ToR right now :P

Got the housing and good buildings up already so that’s good :P

Ati2

Legend
Events can give an extra boost in this sense. :)

I'm stuck again, I'd have to build cultural buildings, which I really don't have the space for, so... waiting for an expansion before I continue... :D

DeletedUser113265

Events can give an extra boost in this sense. :)

I'm stuck again, I'd have to build cultural buildings, which I really don't have the space for, so... waiting for an expansion before I continue... :D

Traz suppliesbme with enough happiness as of now :) only need one marketplace so all good :)

Question, how do you take a screenshot of your whole city without the menus showing up? Can’t do it :P

DeletedUser113265

Need to abandon a sector in GvG and no one wants to conquer it from me :/

DeletedUser113265

This means I'm a lot behind, but I don't rush everything.

Oh ok! Sorry! There is no need to rush :) If you do 2 missions a day you can complete event, although las mission probably will require more than 12FP, making it more difficult to complete 2 mission in 24h. :P Not very difficult, but more difficult hahaha

DeletedUser111866

las mission probably will require more than 12FP, making it more difficult to complete 2 mission in 24h.
Nah, a stockpile of PF packs solves this problem with a vengeance :D And I'm at a rate of about 2.5 quests/day in either world.

DeletedUser113265

Nah, a stockpile of PF packs solves this problem with a vengeance :D And I'm at a rate of about 2.5 quests/day in either world.

Yeah, that's for sure :P But don't like spending my stocked FP :P You can always save Drink and hunt for FP Player when you need the FP... Also another strategy, although I go for AMGAP (As Many Goals As Possible)\

QUESTION: I'm in HMA now, if I unlock lvl 4 GE, will I be asked for HMA goods or EMA? I started the week in EMA

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks! Apologies for the delay. We have winners!
Congratulations go to: Ati2, vikingraider1, MrBombo, all of whom posted within 2 minutes of the randomly chosen time, which was
#58.PNG

We will contact you shortly about your prize choices, and a new thread will also be started soon. Meanwhile, please do keep using this thread.

PS... Since the new thread is so late in starting, I will let you know that the prize for this week will be 500 Soccer Cup Energy Drinks ;)

DeletedUser113265

Hi folks! Apologies for the delay. We have winners!
Congratulations go to: Ati2, vikingraider1, MrBombo, all of whom posted within 2 minutes of the randomly chosen time, which was

We will contact you shortly about your prize choices, and a new thread will also be started soon. Meanwhile, please do keep using this thread.

PS... Since the new thread is so late in starting, I will let you know that the prize for this week will be 500 Soccer Cup Energy Drinks ;)

Thanks @Amy Steele!

And thanks for the heads up! :) Definitely will want that, it's nearly half a goal! :D

Congrats winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.