• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #58 2018-06-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Just checked this wikipedia page. He doesn't look familiar to me at all. It probably wasn't on Sky One. :D

DeletedUser113901

If Amy doesn't come we'll have to do it ourselves . We can't do that but . So we all won and next week's prize is 20000 diams .

Ati2

Legend
I actually got 5 diamonds a few days ago, and I'm not sure why. I was just clicking around, and a popup appeared, as if I had clicked on an incident, and it said I have collected the 5 diamonds. But there was no incident, so I have no idea what that was.

DeletedUser113265

Wikipedia says the TV series started in 1981. And the books came later! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman_Pat

That would domains it! I’ve seen it and read it :)

I actually got 5 diamonds a few days ago, and I'm not sure why. I was just clicking around, and a popup appeared, as if I had clicked on an incident, and it said I have collected the 5 diamonds. But there was no incident, so I have no idea what that was.

Can’t conplain hahaha :D

DeletedUser113901

Going for my weekly " trade down 150 goods from your age to 300 ( or less ) goods from the previous age" on a lot of worlds soon .

Ati2

Legend
Has it been a good day for you, too? :)

I'd like to finish the continent map (just this continent, not move on to the next) so I can get all the expansions from it. Two more to go at the bottom.

DeletedUser113265

Hi folks! Sorry this week has been completely crazy for me. I will do my best to get the result out tomorrow.

Glad to hear from you! Don’t worry :) We have survived this long! Hahahaha

If it's any help, we can write a list of winners, and you don't even have to tell us the time. :D:D:D

I second this idea! :P

Has it been a good day for you, too? :)

I'd like to finish the continent map (just this continent, not move on to the next) so I can get all the expansions from it. Two more to go at the bottom.

What era/age?

Status
Not open for further replies.