• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #58 2018-06-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Hi folks! Sorry this week has been completely crazy for me. I will do my best to get the result out tomorrow.
Thanks for letting us know.
Glad to hear from you! Don’t worry :) We have survived this long! Hahahaha
How else would we wandered on to talking about Popcorn (the tune) and Postman Pat. Next (in between serious game discussions and Q&A) we might meander to The Magic Roundabout; Bill and Ben, Flowerpot Men; an English-subtitled Japanese ninja show from the 70s I can’t remember the name of; Skippy the Bush Kangaroo; Rex, the English-subtitled German police show starring Rex the German Shepherd; F Troop; The Andy Griffith Show; ...

Emberguard

Legend
Ooh! Feeling the pain (of the deletion, not of you you kicking yourself).
No way!!!! Sorry for your loss :P
Did that kind of stuff a few times . Diam motivate , diam finish , sell building I need ... Pizza is a good cure ( or rice too but it's easier to cook pizza ) . After that plunder all neighbors to feel better . If you don't there's still GvG .

Good news :D Contacted support and Inno is willing to return the building :D There's a 3 returns per year policy. Totally using it on this one.

DeletedUser111866

Yeah, got traz.. lvl 2 though hahshs
Heh, my Traz is still lv1 :P
Is it me or Gold relic is much better than Jade reliC? Much better prizes :)
Yes it is just the relic, as FPs are valued higher than an extra reno/TF that piles up in your inventory. You saturate pretty fast with jade relics, but you can never have enough FPs.
Going for my weekly " trade down 150 goods from your age to 300 ( or less ) goods from the previous age" on a lot of worlds soon .
I run this once a week, and it's normally 25 of each into 50 of each, just to stock up for the next GE, totaling 625 current age into 1250 previous age.

DeletedUser113265

Just entered HMA, build 12 alchemists instead of 3 Farms, I se that is not the most efficient, should I change to farms?

DeletedUser111866

Just entered HMA, build 12 alchemists instead of 3 Farms, I se that is not the most efficient, should I change to farms?
What farms? Terrace farms? :P Anyway, NO you shouldn't, instead do six "produce 2" quests with alchemists and get additional resources as you go.

DeletedUser113265

What farms? Terrace farms? :P Anyway, NO you shouldn't, instead do six "produce 2" quests with alchemists and get additional resources as you go.

Thought about that... 24 production recurring quests are annoying though hahahaha

Ati2

Legend
Good news :D Contacted support and Inno is willing to return the building :D There's a 3 returns per year policy. Totally using it on this one.

That's good news! It wasn't easy to get that to that high level.

Oh, and goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.