• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #58 2018-06-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Hooray! \o/ I have sound again! Isn't it great having a brother that knows computers? :D Was wondering why my speakers stopped working.... computer for some reason tried to connect to other non-existent devices

AussieAlex

Overlord
Hooray! \o/ I have sound again! Isn't it great having a brother that knows computers? :D Was wondering why my speakers stopped working.... computer for some reason tried to connect to other non-existent devices
Great having anyone who knows how to troubleshoot computers!
Relief, too, I imagine.

Ati2

Legend

Wow, I thought I'd be the top1 in my neighborhood from now on, and then poof... Someone arrives in front of me with 6.6 million points. In Iron Age. :D Impressive. :D

DeletedUser111866

Someone arrives in front of me with 6.6 million points. In Iron Age. :D Impressive. :D
Whoa, that kid is likely camping for five years already! And I'll not be surprised to see him having a lv80 Arc. Even in P or R. ;)

DeletedUser113265

Oh, no M yet, LOL. :D I'm just at 791k. GE in IA doesn't give too many points, unfortunately, so it's mostly just the GBs.

OH! Gotcha! Then that other guy in your neighbourhood is really impressive hahaha

Important question, in GvG, if you got a secotr, you can only attack sectors adjacent to yours?

DeletedUser113901

Important question, in GvG, if you got a secotr, you can only attack sectors adjacent to yours?
Yeah . Otherwise big guilds couldn't just take a peninsula and only defend 1st line , and it would be very very very expensive

DeletedUser113265

Yeah . Otherwise big guilds couldn't just take a peninsula and only defend 1st line , and it would be very very very expensive

Cool :) gotcha! Made a mistake I occupied a sector surrounded by enemies hahahahaa

Tried surrendering the sector, but can't do that either :P

Status
Not open for further replies.