• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #52 2018-04-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

But I want to have a level 200 GB! :D Getting the FPs for a new level will be about a day max. I can't get 9 blueprints in a day, though. Well, I can, until everyone in my reach has their GB at their max level. From then on, it becomes really problematic, and I need to shift to getting as many diamonds as possible. And THAT won't produce the needed daily amount, unfortunately.
The point, I think, is that after level 70-80 GBs start getting really expensive to level. You will have to start putting a lot more fps into them out of your own pocket. By the time you've put in enough fps, you can collect enough blueprints to unlock a next level.
I don't want ANY GB at a high level, I want a specific one: Chateau. And maybe one more, but the other one is so distant a plan that I don't even remember which one that was.
I'd think that Château's blueprints would be rather easy to come by, though.

Ati2

Legend
The point, I think, is that after level 70-80 GBs start getting really expensive to level. You will have to start putting a lot more fps into them out of your own pocket. By the time you've put in enough fps, you can collect enough blueprints to unlock a next level.

At that point, I should already have several hundreds, or thousands of FPs per day.

I'd think that Château's blueprints would be rather easy to come by, though.

I see very few Chateaus that I could contribute to on a regular basis. But I'll have to see because I'm doing this, no matter what. :D

DeletedUser

I see very few Chateaus that I could contribute to on a regular basis. But I'll have to see because I'm doing this, no matter what. :D
Maybe it's one of those GBs that people only put a few levels in. I've always been under the impression that it is quite popular.

Ati2

Legend
Maybe it's one of those GBs that people only put a few levels in. I've always been under the impression that it is quite popular.

I'd gladly pull someone else's Chateau up to high levels, but level 10, or 15, or 20 is usually their max level I see. I can only contribute so much to those until I hit the ceiling.

DeletedUser

I'd gladly pull someone else's Chateau up to high levels, but level 10, or 15, or 20 is usually their max level I see. I can only contribute so much to those until I hit the ceiling.
Yup, makes sense. Maybe you could try convincing somebody to get a high Château as well?

Ati2

Legend
Yup, makes sense. Maybe you could try convincing somebody to get a high Château as well?
Sure, but they would need blueprints as well to raise their max level.

Anyway, this is still a few months away. I'll purge my inactive friends by then, and try find people with Chateaus to their places. :D

DeletedUser

I'll brush my teeth, get into my pyjamas, and then I'll check the forum again.

Amy Steele

General
QUOTE="Ati2, post: 257727, member: 112517"]Can we see a picture? :D[/QUOTE]
Nope :P, but you can see the results :D

As I hinted the other day, we have winners! Quite a long list of winners actually 8-)

Congratulations Ati2, Pink.Buffoon, Sunset Shimmer, Deep the Fried Potato, and LadyHecate!! We will be in touch with you regarding your prize choices as soon as possible :)

Look out for the new thread, starting soon In the meanwhile please continue to use this thread :)

So what were the chosen times, Amy?

Those all important chosen times?

#52a.PNG
#52b.PNG

Please do let me know if I have inadvertently missed any winners :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.