• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Vincent Van Gogh

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Two 8 hour cycles gets you more FPs per square than 2 SoK so how it's exactly a bad building?
I can get SoK's from DC's that cost me 0 sectors/provinces.
Or I can spend those same provinces/sectors during a major event and get multiple SoK's + other various rewards.

And this building can be plundered, vs. SoK's which are plunder-proof... (as is my Lv7 PoH's, etc...)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Does it matter what you get? If you say they are plunder-proof you are wrong.
The fp's, which is the actual reason why people like SoK's is plunder proof.

Who honestly cares anyways about losing coins/supplies to plunderers?
Hence why it's considered a decent tactic to take 1 or 2 special production buildings like Bazaar/TF/upgraded Cider Mill/etc... and leave it with a finished coin/supply production as bait for any plunderers in your 'hood... P****** them right off when all they get is 100'ish PvP pts for your 1 Horseman, and then 200 or so supplies/coins from your building. :P

DeletedUser109966

Hence why it's considered a decent tactic to take 1 or 2 special production buildings like Bazaar/TF/upgraded Cider Mill/etc... and leave it with a finished coin/supply production as bait for any plunderers in your 'hood... P****** them right off when all they get is 100'ish PvP pts for your 1 Horseman, and then 200 or so supplies/coins from your building. :P

But if you do that aren't you sacrificing fps you can no longer ever collect just so a plunderer can't get them.... isn't that a bit cut off your nose to spite your face ?

Better to use an uncollected blacksmith... lol

DeletedUser112027

Well, once again I say holy snarky. I play most of these events because I like to play them. Why all the whining? Seriously. For a free game there is a tonne of crying and moaning on this site. Get real.

On an up note: today I saw Cleopatra looking at Napoleon across a huge palm frond in my city walking in place. If THAT doesn’t make you chuckle then you are taking this FREE game waaaaaaay too seriously partner.

E.

Agent327

Overlord

So you can not plunder the fp, you can still plunder de SoK, which makes it not plunder proof. Ofcourse it is very hard to admit you are wrong.

People who need those?????

Considered by who? It is a rather stupid tactic especially if you follow your reasoning. Since you do not need the coins/supplies you might as well take the chance and go for the fp.

Boorg

Captain
So you can not plunder the fp, you can still plunder de SoK, which makes it not plunder proof. Ofcourse it is very hard to admit you are wrong.

Read the FoE Wiki.

- Coins are doubled and also produces a forge point when motivated;

can be plundered when not motivated

- Renovation Kit needed to upgrade building

- Happiness/Great Building boosts influence coin output

When you manage to plunder an SoK’s FP let us know how you did it as we are all curious to learn how it’s done!

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
... it's considered a decent tactic to take 1 or 2 special production buildings like Bazaar/TF/upgraded Cider Mill/etc... and leave it with a finished coin/supply production as bait for any plunderers in your 'hood...

It might give you some glee to annoy the plunderers in your hood (it doesn't by the way), but forfeiting proper collections is no way to play the game. All the players in my hood who adopt this method seem to progress very slowly. Ok, sometimes you get plundered, but you also progress better if you adopt a more positive strategy.

Boorg

Captain
When you manage to read what I write let me know.

I will not argue with you because you are one of those people who think that you are always right.

Wiki says:
SoK can be plundered

The point is not if the SoK can be plundered but if it can be plundered when motivated.

Sure the SoK can be plundered when NOT motivated,
but
the SoK can NOT be plundered when motivated.

Now if we all want to play around with words we could go on with this till the end of time but whoever states that an SoK can be plundered when motivated is out of line.

End of discussion!

DeletedUser96901

whoever states that an SoK can be plundered when motivated is out of line.
who said that ?

and btw: the FP isn't plunder proof. because then the city owner would always get it
player 1 plunders an unmotivated SoK. player 2 motivates. no more SoK left. something without FP is motivated
when city owner collects he has 1 FP less than he would have without plundering
so that plundering costed him one FP.

so how can that FP be plunder proof when the city owner didn't get it ?

End of discussion!

Last edited by a moderator: