• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
Today I discovered that AO's critical hit also works for your defending army. That's awesome.

Did you make this discovery as the defender or as the attacker?

And what is Bill and Ted's? Remember man, not everyone here has access to TV shows you do.

Wasn't there a movie called "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure"? I never watched it and couldn't say who was in it but I think it was popular.

Amy Steele

General
Wow! 37 pages? This is gonna take some time to check through! That's it for this week folks, but please do keep using this thread until tomorrow when the result will be announced and the new thread posted :)

Emberguard

Legend
Ok @Ilea
Raisins are much tastier now that I'm an adult than they were in my childhood

Edit: 34 happiness will be enough to prove the point

Ok going to do this:

92 population

92 x 1.2 = 110.4
So I need 111 happiness for enthusiastic right?

I've put up 110 happiness exactly and still need another 19
not enthused.jpeg

AussieAlex

Overlord
Be good to hear soon about the BPs and lanterns prize (I have plans to spend the latter) and then to hear what the new prize will be.

Last edited:

AussieAlex

Overlord
When a quest says ‘solve’ the GE, that implies don’t fight it, right? The little info button didn’t say in a quest I had this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.