• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you're playing on Dinegu or Langendorn, I can suggest a couple of nice guilds.

Iwateguy

Major-General
At first I thought aiding the plunderer would systematically stop plundering, but not.
Inno really wants to increase the number of players?

I'm curious to see if the theater being tested on Beta brings about any big changes in player retention philosophy. My understanding is that the money a company like Inno receives for showing the ads is based, at least in part, on the number of active accounts the company has in their games. If plundering causes any meaningful number of players to abandon the game, Inno loses (potential) revenue. What, if anything, might Inno do in the future to try to keep people from leaving?

DeletedUser112366

Of course, chill can also mean "not nice", "not friendly".

I keep telling students that English is so easy and logical and they keep looking at me like I'm nuts.

Yes, that's why I asked what "with chill" means.

You teach students to speak up, what they really need to say, because conformity is a social must in our society.
Asking students to speak logically sometimes require changing their mindset.

Of course, chill can also mean "not nice", "not friendly".

When she answered my question, there was a distinct chill in her voice. (meaning she was NOT happy about something)

I keep telling students that English is so easy and logical and they keep looking at me like I'm nuts.

The implication is not nice but the word itself there is derivative of cold or aloof. The way I used the word is slang though and slang kind of flips everything really hah. The easiest language in the world is Romanian imo...but no one but the Romanians speak it.

Status
Not open for further replies.