• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

On the world I least wanted lv 7 pillar, I have it highest - lv 6

On the world I wanted it most, its lowest - lv 3

Yeah the seasonal event thats coming up... we were talking about it and I haven't looked so deeply into it but it seems that there is more effort for less prizes in that or something

DeletedUser111589

New event is a lot of gambling. You can have guaranteed prize but you get 10 of a special currency (forgot name but its like winter stars, apples and footballs)

Or you could go for game which doesn't guarantee prize but you can win jackpot depending on your luck and luck of neighbours.

DeletedUser111866

Owww, can't even think about a valid topic to throw here, and don't have to play that carnival event for the next several weeks. Except maybe saying I've got me an Arc...

AussieAlex

Overlord
It says that it won’t start on the app for a while after the regular start. Guess I can learn more about the event from you all in the meantime!

Status
Not open for further replies.