• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Attemps as a Reward

DeletedUser

Mr Farmer it's obvious you don't have a clue, talk about brainless I hate to inform you but if you have a tavern military boost going and you get stuck and need the extra turn it requires diamonds. I started this post to get the attention of FoE so they would take a look at this unfair situation. I didn't realize there were so many sheep. If you don't know what that means google it. As for the rest of your pointless post I won't waste my time to respond to a farmer, farmers are farmers cause they don't know how to fight.
Her questions are actually not pointless, they make a lot of sense. Depending on how you set your city, attempts may be a blessing or a curse. Understanding where you are at in the game would help us understand why you hate attempts so much.

You're right when you say that there is not much personal gain in GE. Ask your guild mates again when you get 6 FP every day and your Rogues take 18 hrs instead of 24 hrs, though. GE serves to boost your guild's level. If you want personal gain from it, get yourself a Temple of Relics.

If you negotiate or have Alcatraz, you can go on the GE for as long as you've got attempts left. Honestly, the other rewards aren't that great either. Attempts are my third favourite reward after diamonds and FP (and sometimes some of the end GE4). Buying attempts with medals gets ridiculously expensive after the first few. So if you do as many encounters as you can every time you get on with it, attempts are cool.

Agent327

Overlord
If you guys think attempts is a legitimate reward then give negotiations the same options you have when buying attempts. If a player could use medals as one of the options to negotiate members won't feel cheated when the prize is another attempt. This is a big deal and needs to be fixed because I make members participate in GE because it helps the guild, zero encounters you get the boot. Many players have no choice but to negotiate and I hear the frustration when they get hit with another attempt as a reward...it's a total rip off and I agree! Many members are now saying GE is not worth the resources & effort. Offering attempts in GE to assist those doing the daily challenge is simply not fair to those who sacrifice so much to participate in GE out of guild loyalty. There are 2 ways to look at this, from a leadership or follower point of view, anyone who thinks attempts is a reward needs to buy a leadership hat & wear it until you see the light.

Ah, the it's my way or the high way theory. Anyone that does not think like me is wrong.

Zero encounters you get the boot. So you do one encounter. I think even you must be able to negotiate it in 2 attempts.

Especially for [people that negotiate more attempts is better. Rather than spending diamonds they break off the negotiations and use another attempt. For those using a tavernbost, the extra attempt are also very valuable, cause they can do more during a boost. So remove your blinders, donater your leadershiphat to someone worthy of it and be happy with the extra attempts.

Mr Farmer it's obvious you don't have a clue, talk about brainless I hate to inform you but if you have a tavern military boost going and you get stuck and need the extra turn it requires diamonds. I started this post to get the attention of FoE so they would take a look at this unfair situation. I didn't realize there were so many sheep. If you don't know what that means google it. As for the rest of your pointless post I won't waste my time to respond to a farmer, farmers are farmers cause they don't know how to fight.

I fight through all 4 levels of GE and do not have to negotiate once, so what makes you think you are a fighter?

Last edited:

DeletedUser103849

On Jaims, I'm battling my way through GE, still increasing my attack bonus for more, simply because I focus on farming doesn't mean I don't know how to fight.

And if you are battling through GE, why should you negotiate and waste diamonds for extra turn? Getting stuck is no good, you poor lad. Just force your way forward as a fighter would do.

You want those attempts to be removed, I want them to stay so I can finish GE faster and spend less silver.

Mr Farmer if you would take the time and read the posts you would know I'm Founder/leader of a guild, personally I battle all 4 levels of GE so I don't have a problem. I'm concerned for my members who can't battle and I require GE participation because it helps the guild advance. These are the players who are losing the incentive to participate because attempts are not awards worth spending diamonds/real money for. It's a total rip off and if you had any compassion for others you would see that. In stead you are self absorbed in your accomplishments as a farmer and could care less. When you get to 64 million player points like I have I'll start taking advice from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103849

Ah, the it's my way or the high way theory. Anyone that does not think like me is wrong.

Zero encounters you get the boot. So you do one encounter. I think even you must be able to negotiate it in 2 attempts.

Especially for [people that negotiate more attempts is better. Rather than spending diamonds they break off the negotiations and use another attempt. For those using a tavernbost, the extra attempt are also very valuable, cause they can do more during a boost. So remove your blinders, donater your leadershiphat to someone worthy of it and be happy with the extra attempts.

I fight through all 4 levels of GE and do not have to negotiate once, so what makes you think you are a fighter?

OMG! ....Another brainless wonder!

DeletedUser111589

Mr Farmer if you would take the time and read the posts you would know I'm Founder/leader of a guild, personally I battle all 4 levels of GE so I don't have a problem. I'm concerned for my members who can't battle and I require GE participation because it helps the guild advance. These are the players who are losing the incentive to participate because attempts are not awards worth spending diamonds/real money for. It's a total rip off and if you had any compassion for others you would see that. In stead you are self absorbed in your accomplishments as a farmer and could care less. When you get to 64 million player points like I have I'll start taking advise from you.

My questions are still valid an make sense. Why do I keep rising my stock even though on 2 worlds I negotiate through 3 levels (guilds aren't opening lv 4) if negotiating is so hard? Because my town is well set up and your guildmates should take a tip to ease stuff on themselves. And on 3 worlds I play, I spend 50 diamonds at most in total while gaining over 150. Your guildmates must be newbies if they are underdeveloped to the point they find extra turns wasteful. And most likely they don't have ToR where we could find gold relic with 100 FP.

I am self absorbed in my accomplishments as they prove my skill as a player. Games, as entertaining, even they require some brain cells to work. Why would I grind chainsaw against tree like ordinary saw if I can turn it on?

DeletedUser103849

This is a direct message to FoE...When you created GE it was probably the best idea you had because it is different and a win, win, good for guild advancement and rewards for players. Guilds like mine who don't do gvg in a big way focused our players towards GE because unlike gvg everyone can participate and they are rewarded.

I realize FoE is a slow paced boring game and you want to spice it up with new features. The daily challenge might entice players with the idea of something new it offers nothing to help a guild advance. In a production building complete 50, 1 hr productions, etc. etc. is not new and to replace real rewards in GE with attempts to help the daily challenge is not fair. You need to fix this because not everyone has time for the daily challenge GE fits almost everyone's schedule and it's not fair to those who use diamonds that have not advanced enough and must use diamonds to negotiate.

I'm also aware you increased the number of silver relics to spawn FotA to help daily challenge players...not cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103849

It's amazing how you made subtle changes in GE rewards and no one notices or complains. The sheep never notice the walk to slaughter, they might eventually figure it out and start using the cheat codes generator that gives unlimited diamonds. I hope that doesn't happen because it will ruin a good game but then again your designers have already started down that path.

Agent327

Overlord
It's amazing how you made subtle changes in GE rewards and no one notices or complains. The sheep never notice the walk to slaughter, they might eventually figure it out and start using the cheat codes generator that gives unlimited diamonds. I hope that doesn't happen because it will ruin a good game but then again your designers have already started down that path.

That's cause nothing changed. Is that leadershipshat you are wearing made out of aluminum?

That cheat codes generator that gives unlimited diamonds works great. That's cause aliens developed it.

DeletedUser103849

That's cause nothing changed. Is that leadershipshat you are wearing made out of aluminum?

That cheat codes generator that gives unlimited diamonds works great. That's cause aliens developed it.

I see you joined Nov 13, 2017 wow playing for 2 full months I guess that makes you an authority and really know what's going on. We all should listen to the newbie. You are actually the target demographic FoE is looking for so enjoy the game while you can.

Agent327

Overlord
I see you joined Nov 13, 2017 wow playing for 2 full months I guess that makes you an authority and really know what's going on. We all should listen to the newbie. You are actually the target demographic FoE is looking for so enjoy the game while you can.

You are correct. That is the date I joined HERE. No way I can be playing longer since this is the only server. You really are a great leader that knows it all.

DeletedUser103849

This is a direct message to FoE...When you created GE it was probably the best idea you had because it is different and a win, win, good for guild advancement and rewards for players. Guilds like mine who don't do gvg in a big way focused our players towards GE because unlike gvg everyone can participate and they are rewarded.

I realize FoE is a slow paced boring game and you want to spice it up with new features. The daily challenge might entice players with the idea of something new it offers nothing to help a guild advance. In a production building complete 50, 1 hr productions, etc. etc. is not new and to replace real rewards in GE with attempts to help the daily challenge is not fair. You need to fix this because not everyone has time for the daily challenge GE fits almost everyone's schedule and it's not fair to those who use diamonds that have not advanced enough and must use diamonds to negotiate.

I'm also aware you increased the number of silver relics to spawn FotA to help daily challenge players...not cool!

Vesiger

Monarch
At least extra attempts don't end up filling my inventory :-P
There have to be some 'wooden spoon' prizes or the game would be even more overpowered than it is (already people are complaining that they've got too many terraced farms - I've yet to see one!), and extra attempts are useful in that respect because they do come in useful to some people sometimes.

Chevy Diesel, you're the guild leader - nobody is forcing you to force your guildmates to do something you feel is bad for them...

Agent327

Overlord

Repeating crap does not make it less crappy.

joesoap

Major-General
sometimes attempts are what i want/need most if i am short of or running out of time, other times they are a total waste

DeletedUser106696

... I'm concerned for my members who can't battle and I require GE participation because it helps the guild advance. These are the players who are losing the incentive to participate because attempts are not awards worth spending diamonds/real money for. It's a total rip off and if you had any compassion for others you would see that ....

I am sorry, but why on earth would anybody have to spend a single diamond on GE negotiations beats me. I can fight my way through L1-L3 (my guild rarely opens L4, but when real life raises its ugly head I often choose to negotiate L2 and 3, as this gets the job done in less than half the time (my attack boosts aren't good enough to auto-battle beyond L1).

When I choose to negotiate I spend 1500 silver each round, and I am VERY pleased about every extra attempt, as this saves on silver. Having a busy job and a family outside of FoE I simply cannot have 140 hyperactive friends and empty my tavern umpteen times a day - so silver is a resource that needs managing, and with 3 medal extensions still outstanding buying extra attempts with medals is just as daft as spending diamonds on GE.

I think you have left no doubt that YOU don't need extra attempts, and that folks in your guild have their own "style" of diamond-based GE negotiations - why is it so hard to accept that other players see things differently?

Now go on, can't wait for the insults to roll in...