• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #36 2018-01-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Me swap em for 1 SoK :D (I like hoarding stuff as well, still I have 16 stores left with about 2 ever used, so...)

DeletedUser110179

I just can't come right with these Alcatraz bps ... the magic one in the middle eludes me.
Love the new "locked-up" Event format.

Alcatraz - 1 bp.jpg

DeletedUser111589

I just can't come right with these Alcatraz bps ... the magic one in the middle eludes me.
Love the new "locked-up" Event format.

View attachment 14358

Why don't you buy the last one? I can't imagine you not having enough diamonds.

Or trade them, with that amount of BP, you should be able to get the remaining one.

DeletedUser110179

Why don't you buy the last one? I can't imagine you not having enough diamonds.
Or trade them, with that amount of BP, you should be able to get the remaining one.
Once you start ... you never stop ... the next level will also be short and you have to use diamonds again.
If you trade ... you're also losing one (or many) bp for the next level.

Alcatraz Level 18.jpg

DeletedUser104719

'tis a difficult problem! I'd be tempted to trade as long as you have ~6 spares on each stack, but I guess that depends how fast you want to level...

DeletedUser110914

ola everyone! Quick qeustion, if I want to do an FP swap with someone for goodies, how do I know what's a good swap? How many FP's for how many goodsies?

DeletedUser

Generally, (FP) 1:5 (goods) is a good ratio. If you go to high-era buildings, though, the thing changes. For a full Arc set, expect to pay around 500 FP inside the guild and 600 outside.

ola everyone! Quick qeustion, if I want to do an FP swap with someone for goodies, how do I know what's a good swap? How many FP's for how many goodsies?
Somewhere between 4 and 7 goods per FP is a going rate. It can vary greatly depending on
1) Which age goods
2) How evenly-spread the requirement is (some GBs require 5 times more of one goods than another)
3) What relationship you have (guildmates and friends might offer a better deal)
4) What age goods you have to do the exchange
5) How many goods you will exchange

On those last two, I'm sure you see a big difference beween exchanging 1 BA for 2 target, than 2 LMA for 1 target.

The mood of the seller matters, too. I caught one guy on his birthday and 'since you asked politely' he just told me to put the trades up and contribute whatever and whenever. Some big guild members will forward for next to nothing, too, especially if you aren't just a guild sitter but take part.

DeletedUser110914

I want to build an Arc. I'm currently in Progressive so if I would just trade 2v1 I would need 32 PE goods for every Future Good.. The guy I'm planning on trading with has been in my friendslist for about half a year. But we don't really have regular contact.
So if I would suggest that I get Future Era 4/5 goods per 1 FP spend, plus that I pay for the trades, that would be an okay offer?

vikingraider

Emperor
@Yugure, on O I think I paid around 550fp(don't forget what you might get back from their GB) and offered any goods I had. Probably cost me around 300 but he was a very helpful chap. Being polite can lower the price drastically. So I wouldn't push them too far.

You might do well to ASK the person:
"I'll trade at 1:1 with Progressive goods. Do you think 4 goods per FP or 5 goods per FP is suitable?"

The worst case is he'll grab at 4 goods.

To be honest, I think that's overpaying if you're exchanging Progressive goods.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I think that's overpaying if you're exchanging Progressive goods.

Well, somebody in the future wouldn't have much use for progressive era goods, would they? To them it really doesn't matter if you give progressive or iron age goods, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.