• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #36 2018-01-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20180111-214637-min.png

777,7k when viewing friend list

Hello @Cursedveggie

DeletedUser111866

ola everyone! Quick qeustion, if I want to do an FP swap with someone for goodies, how do I know what's a good swap? How many FP's for how many goodsies?
Actually, how do you EVER do FP for goods trade in an app?

AussieAlex

Overlord
Waiting, waiting... for a trade, for today’s DC, for the next FP, for the next GE attempt token. Lol! Patience:) Back to work.

DeletedUser111866

The same way you do in a browser.
I've heard that in browser you can arrange such a trade via global chat, there is no global chat in app. Private arrangements work but you can't get responses quickly or from elsewhere but hood, friends and guild, thus this is one hell slower than with browser. Doable probably, but...

I've heard that in browser you can arrange such a trade via global chat, there is no global chat in app. Private arrangements work but you can't get responses quickly or from elsewhere but hood, friends and guild, thus this is one hell slower than with browser. Doable probably, but...
Yes, you're right, the app doesn't have chat (or ... but don't start me off!)
Not having it never seemed a barrier to me: it never occured to me to want to make a deal with someone whom I had no background with.

DeletedUser111866

Not having it never seemed a barrier to me: it never occured to me to want to make a deal with someone whom I had no background with.
This is a lil paranoid IMHO, while in the Internet it might be worth the hassle. In real life you'd get stopped by this from buying in your grocery store should their staff change. I normally tolerate deals with unknown people, risking some wealth of course (depends on what kind of wealth - here I can risk more than average because I don't invest money in the game), by proposing a scheme that gives them a sense of talking to a sane and responsible person (IMHO, as some people are scared off right away), protecting both sides from losses to a degree.

Emberguard

Legend
A FP swap is nothing more then asking people if they'll give you goods in exchange for you using X amount of FP's on their GB's

You still have access to Neighbourhood, Friends and your guild. Your guild is your best friend for this if it has a large range of players from beginning to late/end game. You don't have to get all the goods from a single player but it's certainly simpler to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.