• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #33 2017-12-18 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Mehhh, got stuck with half the goods needed for CF, no one wants to trade me any with FPs. This starts getting annoying.

DeletedUser111866

That stinks. Maybe it's time to move on to another guild.
Maybe, but they were the ones that traded me first half, and my current guild is an academy for one of the F top guilds, so I'm still hoping to get to the top first. They at least have GE4 open at almost all times, contrary to all the other guilds I was in.

DeletedUser97688

Hm i've got 14 SoKs already, think i should save my stars for the new winter set... what do you guys reckon?

DeletedUser97688

hm true... btw ive found out that attacking the hood is actually quite fun ;);)

EDIT: .... less so when you lose.... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

Hm i've got 14 SoKs already, think i should save my stars for the new winter set... what do you guys reckon?
14 isn't so much ...

I feel that the set is better with fp, attack, defense and goods all wrapped into one package ... but the difficulty of building a decent set so late in the season would favor getting SoK now. Only 4 of the 9 pieces are still available, ie Moose Meadow, Toymaker's Booth, Madame Fortuna's Tent and Straw Star Tent .

I've been working on 100 stars per DS ... 150 stars for multiple DS on a single day ... but Ilela has done very nicely indeed (above average) ...

On Jaims, got 10 SoKs with ~850 stars. Twice double payout hit SoK, twice got it from first try.
Cirgard, ~450 stars, two of three SoKs. Hit shuffle more times than I want to count.
Arvahall, ~450 stars, 4 SoKs I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97688

That's why I bring 7 bronze age spearmen and one ranged unit of the age I want points towards. Allows quick recuperation

the one i've been working with is 1x heavy, ranged, light, artillery, champion, fast and 2x rogue. Absolutely peppers the lower ages and been working for me so far on GE

it seems to always get the job done, but been taking heavy losses recently so may have to rethink hmm ;)

Emberguard

Legend
GE I use whatever I think will win the battle. The spearmen are mainly because the neighbourhood often has only 2 spearmen defending and spearmen are easy to replace if I lose the battle from taking on a opponent that's too tough.

DeletedUser97688

GE I use whatever I think will win the battle. The spearmen are mainly because the neighbourhood often has only 2 spearmen defending and spearmen are easy to replace if I lose the battle from taking on a opponent that's too tough.

Hmm very wise :lol:

DeletedUser110179

SoK - Last present.png

It's too late to start collecting now, if you don't have any of the Set yet. You need to win at leasr three different buildings (have at least 5) to make it worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.