• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #32 2017-12-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111848

how do you guys get so lucky
only thing i got was Champions Retreat first try

It's my lucky day today

B66A9971-C66A-46CA-84FF-13F7B80552A8.jpeg

Hi guys, this is my first post ever :)
Welcome! I've been waiting for you to post again!

how do you guys get so lucky
only thing i got was Champions Retreat first try
I have had awful luck with the Winter Event so far on live. Today, one buiilding in one-hit and another only took 3 or 4 hits. Then this DC win. I'm off to bed a happy chap.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108047

when your next medal expansion costs 520000 medals - I actually like these events for the large medal packs :)

DeletedUser108047

When you need more than half a million, how many would a large medal pack be likely to give you in whatever age you're in?

6,500 is a medium pack in AF; from memory large is about 9000

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Grr. Skipped selecting a DC chest yesterday, got a -1 today for all it's worth. I say this isn't logical.

DeletedUser110179

wasn't the round table so everybody is the same ?
so why does one have a bigger chair ?
Lol ... there's always one dude that wants the biggest chair ... to match the unbelievably huge table.

How many seats were in King Arthur's round table? ... apparently 150 ... that is a very huge huge table considering, that most practical applications seat about 25 or 30 max these days. Round tables are very impractical with big numbers. Even 150 knights seem a like a very small fighting force.

You can't really visualize a 150 place round table ...
certainly nobody could speak to anyone on the other side without shouting very loudly indeed.

King Arthur-round-table.jpg

Emberguard

Legend
yeah sounds more likely to be a rectangle or not everyone sitting at the table itself then for it to be large enough for 150. But if the legend/myth/whatever says there was 150 at a round table.... that's what it says

DeletedUser110179

yeah sounds more likely to be a rectangle or not everyone sitting at the table itself then for it to be large enough for 150.
But if the legend/myth/whatever says there was 150 at a round table.... that's what it says
If each seat takes up 50cm ... then circumference = 75m
That makes Diameter = 23.8 m

You'll need a very large castle dining area for a table of that size.

Castle-Burg-Hohenzollern_klein-940x627-940x627.jpg

DeletedUser111866

Maybe the table is ring shaped instead, then it can be almost twice smaller?

Status
Not open for further replies.