• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #24 2017-10-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

9 hours to go ... maybe 250k next week (GE only) .
I suppose 107 is the total number of battles in the GE (double battles are counted individually) .

PvP Tower 22 Oct.jpg

Does anyone know the perfect score for HMA GE ... no casualties, no damage ?
I guess it changes somewhat each week .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108047

at least you get daily challenges - about time for Inno to stop this unfair discrimination.... either we all get it or they take it off

DeletedUser111866

It was first disconnected then moved in place, then app lagged due to not receiving confirmation of the moce, you lost patience and screened that shrine. This should be fixed if you reload the app.

DeletedUser111866

it looks like it may be that oceanic future building behind whatever is under construction
This looks like a necropolis in fact, at least it looks like it's 7x3. If it is, and since necropolis is built in an instant (5s), then my theory gets more ground.

DeletedUser111589

I think that's 6th guy on J leaderboard, not sure whom I was checking at the time.

Edit: building that is being built is turret dock(OF) and still disconnected from road.

DeletedUser111866

This is interesting. I thought that server side should always be calculated properly. However if that building requires two-lane roads, it's possible it will display as not connected. The main problem is that the unconnected status sign is clearly aligned to the SoK, so no way for the unfinished building to behave this way.

DeletedUser111589

Calvin, the screenshot I posted

Edit: and yes, it requires two lane road as ih8reign said.

DeletedUser110195

Yep, he's 6th, it could be the turturret, could be the plankton, probably the turturret, hard to believe he'd disconnect a goods building.

DeletedUser111351

Well, if one is in the middle of rearranging buildings... Buildings that weren't by a road that get placed next to one, but pick up a building in the process, continue to have that icon until all buildings are down (in case cancel is clicked). The guy could have been in the middle of arranging and then walked away from the game without completing his moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.