• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] Foe City Planner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Choice of laying down Special Buildings is a bit limited (although, all but the latest SBs will load accurately from live cities).
I did not understand this part

FoE_ManagerSB_zpsy7hlizh4.jpg
If you start a city from scratch ... there are only 9 SBs to choose from.
If you work from an imported city which has all the SBs required ... all is well.

I started a city from scratch to simulate my "Seven at One Blow" (7 GBs in the mud at one time) party bash ... but there was no way to put down SBs like Terrace Farm, Sacred Sky Watch and the Cherry garden ... which I have in my actual city.

It's all good ▶

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109674

FoE_ManagerSBs_zpsubghlpgs.jpg
If you start a city from scratch ... there are only 9 SBs to choose from.
If you work from an imported city which has all the SBs required ... all is well.

I started a city from scratch to simulate my "Seven at One Blow" (7 GBs in the mud at one time) party bash ... but there was no way to put down SBs like Terrace Farm, Sacred Sky Watch and the Cherry garden ... which I have in my actual city.

It's all good ▶
This is not a list of all special buildings. City planner has all buildings which you can place manually in the game. Other special buildings are distributed across corresponding tabs (e.g., military in military, cultural in cultural etc)

DeletedUser110179

Sure enough ... found Terrace Farm under Production Buildings.
I guess you've organized it like the Wiki (scroll down).

A similar list in text format would be useful (when you have the time). ♣

DeletedUser109674

Sure enough ... found Terrace Farm under Production Buildings.
I guess you've organized it like the Wiki (scroll down).

A similar list in text format would be useful (when you have the time). ♣
It will not happen in near future unless i get enough donations so I can work more on city planner and not on my regular projects.

scibuff

Sergeant
Is this thing still working? When I go to the site I just get the flash error message

"To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 20.0.0 or greater is installed."

Which is just not right ... I have flash 26.0.0.131 installed (I'm playing the game on it)

DeletedUser109674

Is this thing still working? When I go to the site I just get the flash error message

"To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 20.0.0 or greater is installed."

Which is just not right ... I have flash 26.0.0.131 installed (I'm playing the game on it)
Just checked - working for me

DeletedUser109674

City editor update to 0.9.24:

- improved startup time
- added new city entities
- added more GB levels

You might need to clear your browser's cache if the editor is not updated to current version.

scibuff

Sergeant
Could you please stop using SWObject to embed the flash? It's a long discontinued piece of software which, for example, doesn't work correctly if in chrome the plugin isn't always enabled (e.g. if you set it to confirm and/or allow only for certain websites)

DeletedUser100832

Hi. Is it possible to add building storage, or allow people to temporarily place buildings outside the city?

Swapping buildings is a bit tough the way things are, you have to delete one, move the other and re-add the first.

DeletedUser109674

The City Planner has been updated to v 0.9.25:
- fixed the issue in the city planner which caused many cities when using non-English locale to load just partially
- added new entities and more GB levels.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Love the app no complaints but a few observations.
Just received the Pavillion building from the Mahatma Gandhi Quest but I can't find it in the buildings sidebar.
By the way searching for special buildings in the side bar can be quite frustrating as they appear spontaneously in any sub-category and sets are quite often not even in the same section.
Can this be sorted?

Cambyses II

Sergeant
That is the standard list from the FOE Wiki FANDOM Site. It does not follow the sequence used in the FOE City Planner Side bar and it does not include the Pavillion from the quest. The Pavillion does however show in the FOE Wiki descriptions. As I think this is the first quest to offer the Pavilion so perhaps all points have not been updated. On my City Planner future planning map I have a big hole where my Pavillion should be:(

DeletedUser111790

We should have a flexible city planning to adapt to the frequent quests and upcoming new buildings...

DeletedUser109674

That is the standard list from the FOE Wiki FANDOM Site. It does not follow the sequence used in the FOE City Planner Side bar and it does not include the Pavillion from the quest. The Pavillion does however show in the FOE Wiki descriptions. As I think this is the first quest to offer the Pavilion so perhaps all points have not been updated. On my City Planner future planning map I have a big hole where my Pavillion should be:(
All special buildings should be in their corresponding categories. E.g., special residential building in residential and so on. Please, tell me what building(s) is/are not as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.