• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] Foe City Planner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109674

A really excellent tool - I am using it to redesign both my own and others' cities.

one question - is there a way to check if my replay has enough happiness, or even population, to support the buildings i have placed? (was a feature i used to use a lot in forgestats which is no more).

thanks for a great planner!
Are you talking about city statistics? Happiness and population is there, top toolbar, right side.

DeletedUser109674

ingweland, is it possible to create a link from the city plan to the help file and make it open in another window or tab. Biggest gripe here and in my guild is the old one of how to delete a building and the problem is players go into the planner and miss the help file, then they struggle as they cannot see any help button.
just a thought and great product.
This is an easy addition, but not sure when will it happen... i am out of time now... just updating with new entities from time to time.

DeletedUser112

in a month it will be introduced was the ocean, now being tested on beta. I hope you to market of new buildings was before the upgrade on normal servers. thanks for your great work!

DeletedUser109674

I have just released new update which includes:
  • fixes to the latest issue when importing stopped working after the game has been updated to 1.96
  • added all new worlds
  • added more GB levels

DeletedUser109674

I have just updated the city planner to 0.9.23. Added new city entities and more GB levels. Also, the planner was moved to another server along with all database. Please, check it and report promptly in case of issues. Thanks.

DeletedUser109674

I also recommend to clear browser's cache before using this update.

DeletedUser110171

Been using the city planner for the first time, nice tool.

I have one suggestion though, in the 2D view where you have the buildings in blue squares (with the name in it) and yellow outline. Would it be possible to change the color (fill or outline) depending on the type of road it requires? No road, single road or double road. That would help a lot with my planning.

Cheers, keep up the good work!

DeletedUser110171

Ok I have another suggestion as well. Would it be possible to allow buildings to be placed outside of the playable area? That way it makes moving buildings around much easier. For example elvenarchitect (elvenar city planner) allows this: http://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/

DeletedUser9168

Ok I have another suggestion as well. Would it be possible to allow buildings to be placed outside of the playable area? That way it makes moving buildings around much easier. For example elvenarchitect (elvenar city planner) allows this: http://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/
i just place extra expansions unattached to my main land to use for rearranging. i also place all the new stuff i want to incorporate on this extra land before i begin rearranging my city to accommodate it.

DeletedUser109674

Both suggestions are nice, and a lot of people are awaiting the second one. However, I am completely out of time. Consider supporting the project, so new features will be created sooner.
http://foemanager.com/community/showthread.php?tid=232

DeletedUser110171

i just place extra expansions unattached to my main land to use for rearranging. i also place all the new stuff i want to incorporate on this extra land before i begin rearranging my city to accommodate it.
Yeah I did it that way for now, but at some point I will run out of expandable area I think. :)

DeletedUser109674

It's our anniversary today - we are 1 year now! During this time, we've got almost 40000 registered users who created around quarter of a million of cities! This is 160 billions of city entities and roads! Thank you everybody for using Foe City Planner! =)

DeletedUser9168

it's a brilliant tool - but it's not working at the moment (for me at least). When i try to upload a new city from the game, i get the message 'Your... city has NOT been created'
What's up with it and can it be fixed please?

DeletedUser109674

it's a brilliant tool - but it's not working at the moment (for me at least). When i try to upload a new city from the game, i get the message 'Your... city has NOT been created'
What's up with it and can it be fixed please?
Yeah, Innogames changed some data and it screw the importing process. It looks like this happened just today )))) In planer's anniversary )))) Will fix.

DeletedUser110179

Very professional indeed. ★★★★

That said, a Remember Me option would be nice (not having to re-type email and password each time I go in).
Choice of laying down Special Buildings is a bit limited (although, all but the latest SBs will load accurately from live cities).

DeletedUser109674

That said, a Remember Me option would be nice (not having to re-type email and password each time I go in).

Consider supporting to get it sooner ;) http://foemanager.com/community/showthread.php?tid=232

Choice of laying down Special Buildings is a bit limited (although, all but the latest SBs will load accurately from live cities).
I did not understand this part

Status
Not open for further replies.