• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #20 2017-09-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111510

Some more SoKs would be good now that I got the CM upgrades I wanted :)

DeletedUser110195

I didn't...1755 apples spent and I got...1 upgrade as a daily special and 1 as a grand prize.

DeletedUser108047

I dipped out too - who wants some victory towers? (most inappropriately named undesirable prize :( )

DeletedUser110179

I didn't...1755 apples spent and I got...1 upgrade as a daily special and 1 as a grand prize.
That's rough ... maybe the "server god" gave them to the neighbours ... so that you can pilfer without using up personal city space.
It's a sign ... at the crossroads ... going forward ... ♫

SA PO.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111589

I wish I had gotten one more upgrade on main world. Well 3rd version is good as well and fits right below rosarium

DeletedUser108047

Hell I just want some apples.... having finished the quests a week ago... the drop rate is appalling low for post quest apples. Nothwithstanding a full and active friends list.... I'm only getting to 135 apples every 2nd or 3rd day

DeletedUser110179

I wish I had gotten one more upgrade on main world. Well 3rd version is good as well and fits right below rosarium
Maybe you still can ... 1 Grand prize from apples spent before the end .

Nothwithstanding a full and active friends list.... I'm only getting to 135 apples every 2nd or 3rd day
That's not enough ... I haven't been counting but I do aid the neighbors daily
(It's probably why I get so many friend requests and the guild gets so many sub-LMA members) .

I just wish I could get a few Million-point friends without sending out requests
(I used to be #80+ in my friends list ... now I'm #38) .

Everytime I pass a friend on the way upto #1 ... it feels like I've lost a friend !
(Fortunately, I have 5, Top 100 friends ... shouldn't be passing them in a hurry)

POD 200px.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108047

@Bridgeman55 Not sure what you mean - do you agree the drop rate is too low? I have 141 in friends list, a guild of 30 and a neighbourhood of 80. All three are strong aiders (and I am a daily aider across the lot - with the odd exception)

DeletedUser111510

I was getting about 70-80/day but I think that has dropped the last few days.

It is a pity the prize for this competition won't give us a chance at upgrades.

On beta, I ended with 2 Mills and 4 upgrades.
On Arvahall, I have so far 2 Mills and 5 upgrades.
On Jaims, I have 4 Mills and 5 upgrades.

In short, upgrades are in shorter supply than Mills. This isn't too bad, as the Mill is good in any form, and the ratio is better this way than a clear imbalance the other way around. I presume that is why the opportunity for Mills comes after the opportunity for upgrades.

DeletedUser111351

Claiming a "normal" apples per day count is somewhat suspect, unless the bare minimum of aiding causes a player to reach max when server stops awarding them. My neighborhood is only about 60 big. My guild is about 30, but too many are rather inactive at the moment. And my friend's list is barely over the 80 I can invite and needs a good cleaning (but afraid to do too much of that until this event ends).

The beta servers, I would bet, have a much higher percentage of devoted players than the regular servers.

DeletedUser111510

OK everyone, I'm thinking about moving up to Modern era in the not-to-distant future. I've just built 5 paper mills so I can use them to produce packaging, which will fit my city layout the best out of all the goods buildings. I can also do wire/ferroconcrete & tar/flavorants. I have no Colonial goods since I traded them up when I went to Industrial era. I've got about 10M coins and about 5M supplies which I intend to increase. What goods are needed for GE negotiations in Modern, is it Industrial & Progressive era goods? Any tips? Any regrets from anyone that's gone there already? Thanks.

DeletedUser111589

@Bridgeman55 I can't. I have crossed just 100 of 1500 for grand reward. Unless if I buy apples that won't happen.

(Roughly 210 players I can aid)

Status
Not open for further replies.