• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #15 2017-08-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sundial also has coins, of course, but the main thing is that it only takes 6 squares. At my level (EMA & HMA) it makes good sense to find the space for it.

Oh, and don't forget the massive population it houses!

DeletedUser111510

Yeah those 23 extra residents (at Progressive era) might just tip me over the edge to go after it...lol. With coins, it's roughly equal to 1.5 FPs/day. I'll do what quests I can, mainly for the extra benefits, and see if I feel I can finish it in time.

I struggled a little but thankfully have an Inventory full of buildings. I had planned to stop at stage 5 or 6 but had cause to spend fps from stock, so kept going.

DeletedUser110195

I'm not sure if I'll finish it or not. I don't have the room for 1FP/day event buildings.
Finish the event, keep the building in your inventory until you have the space to spare. Even if you never build it, you should do the quests just because the rewards are random, and random means chance for diamonds.

DeletedUser111510

Yeah true, we do have infinite space in our inventory, even if limited space in our cities.

DeletedUser110195

Achievements are known to cause a 100% increase in scowling.

"Get the hell off my screen you damned achievement! I need to finish collecting before someone plunders me!" >=(

DeletedUser111510

I've been plundered twice in the last few days. They had 1 tank & 7 rogues. I've added 4 Bazooka Team units to my defence overnight so they should get a surprise if they try it again...BOOM baby!

DeletedUser110195

I've done that too, no one's tested it yet...of course the following day they'll go 1 sniper and 7 rogues. You being in progressive they know you can't switch to mechanized infantry in anticipation...or very likely can't.

DeletedUser110179

I've been plundered twice in the last few days. They had 1 tank & 7 rogues. I've added 4 Bazooka Team units to my defence overnight so they should get a surprise if they try it again...BOOM baby!
Way to go ... I hate defense buildings (GB or Special) but 1 fp/d would be nice, it looks pretty and I like the avatar (everyone's gonna have this one).

surely you will complete it so you get the achievement badge!
Lol ... got one of those while placing a few Alchemists ... Blacksmiths couldn't hack it for the event questline.

Alchemist.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

Except that blacksmiths take 5 hours less to build and they take 4 tiles not 6...take THAT alchemists!

DeletedUser111510

Nope, but if he keeps it up and gets through with my boosted defence I'll probably give it a go with a tavern boost. He's got no defence GB's but does have quite a few Ritual Flames (over 20) & a Monastery so his def% is probably over 200. He's got no military buildings except a Rogue Hideout and a Rifleman Range in the mud, but we are ranked around equal 2nd in tower points and has about 6 Terrace Farms so probably gets a lot of units from GE as well as his level 9 Alcatraz. If all else fails I just wait for the neighbourhood change.

DeletedUser110179

I guess you only need 1 Rogue Hideout if you have Alcatraz ... I have 6 RHs (fully upgraded) ... deleting 5 of them should free-up a little space.
As it is, I have over 400 unattached rogues.

Your attacker sounds like a smart man.

DeletedUser108047

@Bridgeman55 - I wouldn't delete those rogues... Its very useful to have attached rogues as well unattached in your traz. If you look at all the serious fighter citys they have multiple rogue hideouts.

@The Learned One - score doesn't always mean much; its what they do with what they've got that counts. If you can beat him he'll usually back off - if nothing else they'll respect you more

There you are arguing about blacksmiths and alchemists and I have just gone and put down a Hunter!

Delete the church I built yesterday (was just hanging around in my inventory) and 6 seconds later, ready to go! Nowhere near as productive as anything else but almost costless and instantaneous.

Status
Not open for further replies.