• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #11 2017-07-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Other than that, I need loads more medals to expand :)
If you want medals build a Chateau and get onto those end-of-Age recurring quests. I regularly top (or 2nd place) most of the PvP towers in my main city each week; I'm in CE but compete down to BA. However, I pull in infinitely more medals each week from my Chateau. The Chateau is a current-Age goods and medals goldmine when used right.

DeletedUser108047

@Prinza the Hunter - re medals - it doesn't get easier... my current expansion cost is 240,000 medals - so the sooner you build into your city a way of farming medals the better :)

LadyHecate

Major-General
re medals - it doesn't get easier... my current expansion cost is 240,000 medals
Every time I'm about to unlock the highest victory expansion, the game suddenly releases another one! Unlocked the 340,00 medal one last week and now have to start the medal haul to get to the new highest one 400,000! By the time I get there I'm sure the 460,000 one will get released with OF Part 4!

...sometimes...one should crawl before they run...
Very true! In the past, I have felt my game pace lurching headlong into some direction or the other almost at random.

Then came the Summer Event and I asked myself "what age do I want my Summer Event buidlings to be?" That meant accepting I was going to stay in one age for quite a while (for each town), since upgrading the age of over 20 buildings is daunting, given the scarcity of upgrade kits!

Talking of which, @Amy Steele, how about offering upgrade kits as a prize?

DeletedUser109825

If a man does a pregnancy test and it is positive, it can be cancer

DeletedUser109825

do the fp or goods/supplies per hour per tile test. 30 tiles for 5 fp per day vs e.g. 2 fp per 20 tiles per day for a bazaar pretty good building imho
Btw is there a way to submit game mode ideas? @Amy Steele

DeletedUser109825

How about a Arena mode: designate an army. Try to get as many wins as possible against other players. After e.g. 3 losses your army is destroyed. For each win you get something (Medals, coins etc.) Most successful players in a neighborhood get special prizes.
What is new? You fight against other players directly. (meaning both players need to be online)
1 entry per week is free, re-entry costs current age goods/medals/diamonds.

DeletedUser110195

How about a Arena mode: designate an army. Try to get as many wins as possible against other players. After e.g. 3 losses your army is destroyed. For each win you get something (Medals, coins etc.) Most successful players in a neighborhood get special prizes.
What is new? You fight against other players directly. (meaning both players need to be online)
1 entry per week is free, re-entry costs current age goods/medals/diamonds.
That sounds even more than Prinza's idea a repurposing of the Colosseum, and I'd combine it with my idea to turn the Colosseum into a lesser version of Alcatraz, the same way lighthouse is a lesser version of Royal Albert Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.