• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #11 2017-07-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109825

That sounds even more than Prinza's idea a repurposing of the Colosseum, and I'd combine it with my idea to turn the Colosseum into a lesser version of Alcatraz, the same way lighthouse is a lesser version of Royal Albert Hall.
That sounds like a brilliant idea.

DeletedUser110195

Have they ever changed a GB's purpose before?
Not in the time I've played, which isn't exactly a long time compared to the lifetime of the game. I do hope that they'll do that though...Colosseum is just not worth building and I find that a shame.

vikingraider

Emperor
Even if we don't rate Colosseum, there'd be a lot of upset people if it was changed I reckon. I think it's more likely inno would make a new GB.

DeletedUser110195

Not if it changes the way I'm suggesting, which means a happiness increase and the dropping of that pitiful amount of medals in favor of unattached units based off military buildings in your city. The only shadow of usefulness it has now is the happiness, so increasing that would silence any anger over it being changed in other ways.

DeletedUser110195

There would still be moaning no matter what happened.
Can't argue against that....someone would certainly be whining that it 'makes the game easier' or 'devalues Alcatraz' or 'adds more unused unattached units' or 'makes people with both even harder to deal with' or 'makes me have to use up even more space' or 'I have to gather iron age goods again now that Colosseum isn't worthless anymore! waaaaah!'

DeletedUser110195

It's more like add - multiply - algebra.....with the proper instruction you can do many things, though you may not understand why entirely.

DeletedUser110179

Cross the river by feeling the stones.

Crossing the River.jpg

DeletedUser110195

That isn't a 46 minute video trying to convince me that solar isn't any good, is it?

DeletedUser110179

That isn't a 46 minute video trying to convince me that solar isn't any good, is it?
Lol ... look at the number of Likes/Dislikes (412k views ... only about 4% dislike it).

It's all about investment opportunities ... like investing in the Arc .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

Watching that video from 5 minutes to 8 minutes I expected Aldaris to inform me that I needed to construct additional pylons....

DeletedUser110195

Okay, I've posted a question about something that made me scratch my head and wonder 'what the hell?' and hasn't gotten any replies, either because everyone who's looked at it is equally confused or somehow I'm missing something, so I'll ask here since I know people reply to this thread...

My guild's founder has an Atlantis Museum, it is level 3, gives 14.25% chance of double plunder and 28 current goods, up to modern era when it starts giving 56 unrefined. On the overview tab, it says if he levels to 4, he will then get 15 current goods or 30 unrefined...so I'm wondering what the deal is with this? So you have what I saw for reference here it is:
Atlantis Museum what.png

Status
Not open for further replies.