• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #11 2017-07-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

There are a grand total of 7 people on O world who have it...

And one who has it at level 4.

I'm also 99% sure now it's just some kind of display bug, that person with a level 4 shows it went up to 30/60 from 28/56, but their next level has it drop to 17/34 when viewed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

I wonder why it does that....the goods output actually does go up, but when viewed, it shows it going down. So confuzzling :?

vikingraider

Emperor
The one I saw says 24 to 14. Yours, one level higher says 28 to 15. So it does go up but the info is wrong. Have you reported it in the bug section?

DeletedUser110195

No, when I say it goes up I mean it shows completely different output when it is leveled. When it's at 3, it shows 4 as dropping from 28/56 to 15/30, but when viewing one that is level 4, it shows 30/60, but that it would drop to 17/34 at level 5.

I have not reported this but it is just a display error, it doesn't actually impact the output of the GB.

Amy Steele

General
My guild's founder has an Atlantis Museum, it is level 3, gives 14.25% chance of double plunder and 28 current goods, up to modern era when it starts giving 56 unrefined. On the overview tab, it says if he levels to 4, he will then get 15 current goods or 30 unrefined...

I'm also 99% sure now it's just some kind of display bug, that person with a level 4 shows it went up to 30/60 from 28/56, but their next level has it drop to 17/34 when viewed.

This is indeed a bug... the figures in the second part of the tooltip are given from the point of view of the player viewing the tooltip, which apart from anything else is somewhat confusing. This has been forwarded to be corrected

DeletedUser110195

This is indeed a bug... the figures in the second part of the tooltip are given from the point of view of the player viewing the tooltip, which apart from anything else is somewhat confusing. This has been forwarded to be corrected
Heh, I mentioned this to my guild's founder, and he was as confused as I am because he saw the correct value....and I thought, against all evidence to the contrary, that he somehow didn't understand the tooltip of goods GBs and when he said "I'll get 30 next level" I thought he seriously meant the unrefined goods value I saw, when he was talking about current goods.

Finally, I have finished working out how to remodel my main town. I added 3 expansions but put in 2 fountain sets, 4 palace sets, and various other specials. Yet deleted surprisingly little other than roads. Planning the entire town paid off but took many hours. (I still have two small temporary areas but the plans are in place, even for them.)

DeletedUser110195

I finished a slightish adjustment of my town a couple days ago, made an open space for the Arc I'll be building not too long from now, as well as finally got my hedge maze and terrace farm placed. Not one inch of space is being wasted, so I'm pleased. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.