• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #11 2017-07-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks!

The winner of this week's contest is August... errrmmm... no, hang on, we didn't get to that part yet...

This week's contest is now open! Usual rules apply *adds another rule barring Augustavian from winning, just for this week :P*

... ahem.... joking aside, good luck folks! Let the mayhem begin! This week's competition will close at 11pm UK time on Sunday 23rd July

The question on everyone's mind....or it should be anyway...is what exactly IS the prize this week?

Late Edit: This week's prize will be:

1x Premium Production building of any age up to and of course including the age you are in

Last edited:

Amy Steele

General
This week's prize will be:

1x Premium Production building of any age up to and of course including the age you are in

(added to the OP already :))

at least I remembered the closing time this week! :lol:

DeletedUser110195

I am so very torn....whether to continue posting, or just bow out and let someone else have it(til a cherry garden building comes up...I will be ALL over that)

Yeah, I agree: it's not a building I need particularly. That said, the premium building of my age is smaller, less populated and more productive than farms, which is where I'm at.

So maybe I will slip Amy a bribe this week after all.

DeletedUser110195

Well she can pick now as the winner, since I already bribed her ;)

At least we won't have to worry about Bart's post, he turned to the dark side and his post is no longer valid, cuz he gets free cookies for being a mod :P

DeletedUser110195

You may need a few more ages under your belt.....colonial age or know the game really really well is one of the requirements for modhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.