• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #9 2017-07-03

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the answers right but couldn't find my post on search of on my list of posts.

Kudos to Augusativian for getting Dynamic Tower straight away but a dummy had for not getting wishing well straight away :)

DeletedUser4089

I found these:

A7: Mandruber
A9: Exspansion

D10: Jester

A11: Majesties

D3: Homepage

D3: IronAge

D3: Bronze Age

D3: World Map

A2: Rumor

A8: But

A9: Expandion

D5: Fight

D1: Town Hal

D3: Anewdawn

A6: Wishing Wells

D5: Limit

D4: Victory Tower

DeletedUser111238

Thats insane, I was told the original one I complained about got hidden. That would mean number 66 would change again... If he hides these incorrect answers to.

DeletedUser4089

I just hope he deletes in reverse or all at once... if he starts one by one from the top the numbers i listed will change :D

DeletedUser4727

Im inclined to let spelling mistakes go, as long as it is clear what they mean, but the others I will delete :)

EDIT: Hmm, I have a dilhemma. If I delete those, the winner's posts shift. I think in the interests of fairness, I should leave it, and then if the winners don't claim their prizes, I will delete the incorrect ones at that point.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser111238

Good luck. It would be tricky if you already messaged the 'winners'.

DeletedUser111238

Bartimaeus had it right, deleting in reverse order (in a descending order).

DeletedUser4089

If winners have been contacted then they shouldn't have it taken back. But if they don't collect, then take out the wrong answers and get a new winner. And I'd agree on misspelling and typos being allowed too, just wanted to put it all out there

DeletedUser111238

It was a fun thing to do, hard to control over forums though ;). If you had a strict 'answer in a specific format' you could have looped through the answers with a simple find.

DeletedUser4089

It was a fun thing to do, hard to control over forums though ;). If you had a strict 'answer in a specific format' you could have looped through the answers with a simple find.
Instead I went through them with my simple mind

I found these:

A7: Mandruber
A9: Exspansion

A11: Majesties

D3: Homepage

D3: IronAge

D3: Bronze Age

D3: World Map

A2: Rumor

A8: But

A9: Expandion

D5: Fight

D1: Town Hal

D3: Anewdawn

A6: Wishing Wells

D5: Limit

D4: Victory Tower

:) And those are supposed to be correct?!

DeletedUser4727

Since us on here commenting know your dirty secret, make us the winners and we'll say no more:P
Lolz.

I've gone ahead and deleted the erroneous entries, thanks all. I'll contact the winners on lunch, so if you spot anymore that aren't spelling mistakes, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.