• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Great Building Contribution Window

Mr.CD

Private
Hey all,

Want to share/report a problem
New update to the game app had been released last night
The last update made donating impossible!
with the new update, you can only put 10-30fps (clicking the 10fps button) after doing so, the screen is "buffering"
But now the buffering is worse! it takes about 10-20sec to go back to the GB
It will be impossible to use the app this way.

This problem has been confirmed by other players (guild mates).
We ruled out connection issues and OS related issues

DeletedUser110434

Hey all,

with the new update, you can only put 10-30fps (clicking the 10fps button) after doing so, the screen is "buffering"

Ultras, it should be noted that you are specifically referring to an issue with the new GB window, which is why I suggested you mention it here. This information might should also go into a bug report in the bug reporting section.

DeletedUser99363

so i did not get this on EN yet, not lucky i guess, but i've played it a bit on beta, and 1 thing i agree with is cutting the clicks in half is great, now simply work on how the packs work and to be able to shoose 2,5,10FP packs, but i understand they need to make somethign work for all platforms and not simply PC based, so in this case putting too much info or options on a small phone screen is a an issue i get that on my recent vaca i plyed the game on tiny phone and its hard to see it all.
So not technical at all, but if they somehow always force the use from packs 10FP to be the 10Fp packs only and if you want any other pack 2 or 5 add a little + symbol beside that 10FP packs button only to indicate another screen to open to choose 2 or 5 only no need ot display 10packs, and directly contribute that to the GB in question at that time with a continued total screen showing what amount in.

I think most that GB push like myself, I calculate the amount and either end with the 2 & 5s i need to make the number i want or start with the odd packs then i go quick on 10FP only.

for those that have not been raced i guess you don't have many GB's in the sweet spot or finid others in the sweet spot (lvl 30- 55-60) many watch for those to pounce fast, i've been raced often, so this 2 tier system is pretty crap for me currently as i can get sniped very easy if i run into a racer with the fast system (half clicks)
So inno rolls it all out Monday or rolls it back for all that have so far.
I've read all 7 pages its the same comments figure out the 2/5 packs and all's is good and also the coins FP and contributing them problem mentioned, once that solved re roll it ou

DeletedUser653

to give more options on a phone remove the large picture of the GB, its not needed as we know which GB we are investing in

Mr.CD

Private
Ultras, it should be noted that you are specifically referring to an issue with the new GB window, which is why I suggested you mention it here. This information might should also go into a bug report in the bug reporting section.

Yes it is, thank you ringo

DeletedUser102590

I just want to confirm this issue, me and all of my guildmembers are experiencing this issue when using the mobile version and the new GB interface. We have tried to clear cache, delete and reinstall.
Please revert it back to how it was when the new interface came out. Now the new GB interface is unusable on mobile.

Hey all,

DeletedUser105611

Dear Inno,

Unlike others on this thread, I loved
the update of the new fp system even though there are issues with the 2 and 5 fp packs. Once this was introduced it became possible to add 1,000 Forge points in around 1 minute via mobile (IPhone). Now with the update which others have mentioned, the buffering system in place has made the game go back to the dark ages!

I have tried clearing my cache as others have described to no avail.

Dear Inno, please get this fixed as this was definitely one of your best updates in years and definitely a time saver!

Yours sincerely on behalf of majority of FOE players.

MyLittleLady

DeletedUser111009

The new GB contribution panel is awful. REALLY AWFUL. Please let me choose what FP packs I want to use, don't complete automatically my FP bar with packs and so on. The 10fp button is useful, but keep the original options of choosing the FP packs as well.

DeletedUser110953

The following is my personal opinion.

I don't really understand how this works to be better. Seems like an unnecessary "improvement".

There really is nothing wrong with keeping the old, and adding something extra to it, but changing it is just not great.

How about this:
FoE GB contribution window.jpg

1: is what we all know and love.

2: just extra "Spend FP's" bars. Works the same: removes FP's from your FP bar, and gets greyed out if you don't have enough. The "+" is of course still there if you want to spend FP packs from your inventory or buy with diamonds.

Would this not have been a better improvement?

Again, just my own two eurocents.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110949

I would like to see an imput box so I can donate 5 from my bar when I say have 7 or more

I don't think it needs the use 10Fp button as the empty my bar would normally do the same

DeletedUser110953

I would like to see an imput box so I can donate 5 from my bar when I say have 7 or more

I don't think it needs the use 10Fp button as the empty my bar would normally do the same

I think the "Use 10 FP" would be of use to those who collect over 10 from buildings and rewards from GE or Treasure hunter, say something 17 but you only want to spend 10 here 5 there.

I'm pretty sure there are players who collect FP's in the 50's and 100's too

DeletedUser11899

The following is my personal opinion.

I don't really understand how this works to be better. Seems like an unnecessary "improvement".

There really is nothing wrong with keeping the old, and adding something extra to it, but changing it is just not great.

Bear in mind the Arc runners, this change has made their lifes much easier. In fact a lot of players were claiming more buttons: 'Use 20 FP', 'Use 50 FP' even a 'Use 100 FP' to go even faster

DeletedUser11207

I want to raise one SERIOUS problem with the new GB screen.

The 10 FP button is to be welcomed, HOWEVER once you run out of 10 FP the button switches automatically to 10 FP for 500 diamonds.

Because of lag, it means that when one is trying to add 10 FP packs quickly to a GB, one runs the risk of then using 500 diamonds.

This happened to me a couple of days ago, and it would NEVER have happened using the old GB screen.

I have raised this with the ingame support, but they have been completely unhelpful.

All of you need to be aware that this is a way for Inno to steal your diamonds by tricking you into accidentally using them when you didn't intend to.

The diamond buttons should be separate from the other buttons.

And those who like me have lost diamonds to this POORLY DESIGNED NEW SCREEN should have them refunded.

DeletedUser108688

I want to raise one SERIOUS problem with the new GB screen.

The 10 FP button is to be welcomed, HOWEVER once you run out of 10 FP the button switches automatically to 10 FP for 500 diamonds.

Because of lag, it means that when one is trying to add 10 FP packs quickly to a GB, one runs the risk of then using 500 diamonds.

This happened to me a couple of days ago, and it would NEVER have happened using the old GB screen.

I have raised this with the ingame support, but they have been completely unhelpful.

All of you need to be aware that this is a way for Inno to steal your diamonds by tricking you into accidentally using them when you didn't intend to.

The diamond buttons should be separate from the other buttons.

And those who like me have lost diamonds to this POORLY DESIGNED NEW SCREEN should have them refunded.

Completely agree! I did see this on one of my worlds but luckily was keeping an eye on fps left in inventory. The button should "grey-out" if all fps are used up instead of changing to diamonds. Hope you get your diamonds back.

DeletedUser11207

I have been told by support that they won't refund the diamonds. Even pointing out that it was the BAD design of the NEW screen that caused the diamonds to be mistakenly used, made no difference to them.

I am disgusted, to be frank.

DeletedUser12153

I have been told by support that they won't refund the diamonds. Even pointing out that it was the BAD design of the NEW screen that caused the diamonds to be mistakenly used, made no difference to them.

I am disgusted, to be frank.

With this being a new feature that's still being tested it's absolutely ridiculous that they won't give you a refund they abuse you as their test subject and when you find a mistake for them they refuse to compensate you for your lost diamonds

DeletedUser11207

Thank you Fefalas.

Yes, that is exactly the point.

Their BADLY DESIGNED new GB screen caused the problem.

But they are not prepared to compensate me for my lost diamonds.

DeletedUser11207

Shocking but this is INNO, it's expected behaviour

Expected INNO behaviour?

What an indictment of the company and how it treats its customers.

Until this experience, I would not have expected this.

Still completely disgusted.

To repeat the warning, any of you that have like me been forced to use the new GB screen, be very very careful when adding your forge packs that it does not take your diamonds.

If you do use diamonds by mistake, then like me the Inno support will basically tell you tough luck.

Appalling customer service.