• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Friends Tavern

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Thank you for the feature!

Lol - do you love everything Inno does? You're getting a bit slow though; you're usually the first to post your praise.

Seriously though, it's a massive oversight not providing a way of seeing who you've visited. Once again it looks like the devs' brains have gone on holiday without them!

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Yes, I'm a big fan! It's not about quick response, it's about gratitude.

Well I don't agree that everything Inno does is great, and it occasionally treats it's customers with contempt, but despite that I admire your loyalty and effort. Cheers.

Andrew420

Major
I like the tavern especially since I can visit a friends tavern without having to load their city
Thank you for including a visit tavern button with that I can easily check all my friends in all 3 worlds
When I cant sit down at their table I don't hit the aid button
Then at a quick glance I can check just the ones I haven't given aid to yet
If they don't clear the table in a week then I will remove them

joesoap

Major-General
i quite like the tavern as it gives us the opportunity to buy things that we want/need, without a few tweaks (which have previously been mentioned) it is just a very time consuming feature, already i am fed up having to visit & revisit & revisit again

Vesiger

Monarch
The main effect I've noticed so far is that our guild are all busy adding one another as friends simply in order to use the tavern feature - I don't like to say no, but my entire list is going to fill up with people I can already aid and trade with at this rate...

DeletedUser9168

Anyone else having an issue with the Tavern shield icon, showing the number of seats taken in your own Tavern, drifting slowly upwards so that after a time it is off screen and unable to be read? At this point i have to refresh my city to bring it back down onto the building again.

DeletedUser

Anyone else having an issue with the Tavern shield icon, showing the number of seats taken in your own Tavern, drifting slowly upwards so that after a time it is off screen and unable to be read? At this point i have to refresh my city to bring it back down onto the building again.
Yep. Definitely happening to me too.

DeletedUser9168

Anyone know why i get this message when i visit the Tavern of one of my new friends?
All other friends let me take a seat if one is available
Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 19.13.31.png

DeletedUser

Anyone know why i get this message when i visit the Tavern of one of my new friends?
All other friends let me take a seat if one is available
View attachment 11687 .
Did you remove a lot of friends before the Tavern was released? If you've removed 20 friends, then you'll have to wait 24hrs to visit new ones.

DeletedUser9168

no - i had no friends before today. all other new friends let me visit straight away - just this one doesn't

DeletedUser109697

It sounds incredibly time consuming and not designed with players in mind, I don't mind inno making money
but the tavern might just as well be shaped as a wallet.

I just pass on this new tavern until it has matured / changed a lot for the better.

Meanwhile, is it really necessary to have this tavern lingering around my lands?
Would like to be able to get rid of it or store it, I generally dislike things I never requested without an option to get rid of it.

DeletedUser5180

so i've upgraded from 3 to 5 seats by spending 500 silver yet these 2 new seats are shown as a silver plus icon and i don't get more than the original 3 visitors at a time, also the icon above the tavern shows either 1/3, 2/3 or 3/3

it looks like the 2 seats i unlocked are not available to visitors

am i missing something here.?

joesoap

Major-General
so i've upgraded from 3 to 5 seats by spending 500 silver yet these 2 new seats are shown as a silver plus icon and i don't get more than the original 3 visitors at a time, also the icon above the tavern shows either 1/3, 2/3 or 3/3

it looks like the 2 seats i unlocked are not available to visitors

am i missing something here.?
you are missing the fact that once you pay for the table upgrade you now need to pay for each of the extra chairs aswell

DeletedUser5180

you are missing the fact that once you pay for the table upgrade you now need to pay for each of the extra chairs aswell

thank you for the quick advice, i'd actually just figured it out and came here to edit my earlier question

don't ya just love paying for something twice... bit like unlocking an expansion then paying a heap of gold to place the darn thing :mad:

DeletedUser100835

InnoGames Staff:
Having just started playing with the Friend's Tavern, I wish to make 1 suggestion: Please widen the access to the Tavern to include Guildmates. The purpose of Friends (to me) is to accumulate 80 fellow players to Polivate my City, outside of my Neighborhood and Guildmates. Now yes, Neighbors are a craps shoot, and Friends can show up in my Neighborhood, but Guildmates are a constant. And, usually, if a Guildmember is not regularly going out and Polivating their Guildmates, they are typically not long for Guild Membership.
But, the idea that I have to become a Friend with a Guildmate just in order to enter their Tavern is not only asinine, it defeats the purpose of Friends. If this doesn't make sense, take the most extreme example: I have 80 Guildmates (the max). I make them all Friends. Now I have 80 Guildmates, whom I already Polivate regularly, and who Polivate me, but I have no Friends outside of my Guild to Polivate my extra Structures, nor do I have any Non-Guild Friends to Polivate for different age GBBP, nor to invest in GBs not found within my Guild.
I already kicked (before the FT came out) over 100 Guildmates from my Friend's roll (over various FoE Worlds) just because it was illogical to have Guildmates as Friends! We already mutually Polivate each other, and it was costing me potentially 20+/- extra Polivations (per FoE World) I could use to look for needed GBBPs.
Let's recognize that Guildmates are (in FoE) our closest Friends!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106685

Seriously though, it's a massive oversight not providing a way of seeing who you've visited. Once again it looks like the devs' brains have gone on holiday without them!

Instead of saying something about the developers' brains, and how they need to make everything as easy as possible for you, how about using your own brain for a change.
If you click 'Aid' right after you visit a friend's tavern, you will always see clearly who you've visited already from your list, and better yet, when you can re-visit them, when the 24 hours are up.

See? Not so difficult.