• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser6065

'I received no 3 eggs for logging in today . . . '

I didn't either, and I logged on after the event started.
**Start eggs: 50. 2 Quests @5 each = 10.
I show 60 eggs (no collections made yet) in all worlds.
. . . . mk

DeletedUser15501

I didn't either, and I logged on after the event started.
**Start eggs: 50. 2 Quests @5 each = 10.
I show 60 eggs (no collections made yet) in all worlds.
. . . . mk

You need to look around your city, there are eggs hidden above the trees there. I only found the 2 hidden eggs for the quests I did but nothing for logging in today.

DeletedUser12400

Love the massive blue arrow EVERY time i log on . . . . .
Oh, Please, get rid of that arrow! I play on 6 worlds, and to have to clickclickclick to get rid of it each time is beyond annoying. Other than that, I'm loving the Event so far. Hoping I get the Shrine.
It's Annoying
007359-blue-jelly-icon-arrows-arrow-thick-right.png

Sad-Oh-No-meme-rage-face.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4727

Hi guys,

Thanks for your comments and concerns. I'm going to address the most common issues so far first.

For the blue arrow, I'll feed it back that its a nuisance to have to close it on every login, which is feedback I completely understand and agree with.

For those of you who collected from your Town Hall before the event started, you shouldn't miss out on any Eggs. Your Day one Eggs will be given to you when you login tomorrow and collect from your Town Hall, and at the end of the event on the last day, you will still get your daily eggs when you collect from your Town Hall. Obviously, this does hinge on you collecting from your Town Hall at roughly the same time each day, but this is no different to your normal daily collections. You should logically receive the same amount of Eggs from logins as someone who collected after the event began.

Thanks

Richard

DeletedUser96901

Your Day one Eggs will be given to you when you login tomorrow and collect from your Town Hall, and at the end of the event on the last day, you will still get your daily eggs when you collect from your Town Hall.
yippie

we get the 15 townhall eggs on the last "trash prize" day

but we don't have them when our "wish prize" day is
and that could be the reason to get one chest less

You should logically receive the same amount of Eggs from logins as someone who collected after the event began.
sorry but we never will get the "first login of the day egg" (value = 3) from today when we logged in before the event started

:mad:

DeletedUser15986

I'm not sure I'd class the FOEberge Shop as decent - it's output is somewhere between the standard and the large confectionery (which everybody would have gotten 2.5 months ago, and we currently have no idea whether we'll be able to upgrade these to large FOEberge shops next year.
Just another small supplies building that just doesn't seem good enough to wast a reno kit on once it superseeded. Maybe a decent prize for players at the end of the tech tree, but I'm not sure about its value for players below TE / FE.

I'm not expecting the Foeberge to be superceded by an upgraded version, given that the Confectionary is/was an "End of Event" award initially and has only since become a regular (non-upgradeable, mostly) award. Given that, I'm not really expecting "Large Confectionary" levels of production from the Foeberge.

I'll freely admit the building isn't great (or even good), especially for endgame players, but for a building that can be gotten multiple times it's decent. (It's not as bad as the Color Guard Camp, for example, and nowhere near the levels of uselessness that is the Drummer School.)

Yes I'd love it to be bigger, and therefore more effective for production/motivation, but regardless of age it is certainly above average when it comes to production stats per square/person except when compared to all but the very best. (The Reindeer Paddock, upgraded Confectionaries, and diamond buildings are the only ones I have that can beat it for efficiency.)

That said, I certainly wouldn't waste a Reno Kit on it.

Hopefully there will be a delete some sort of building quest that this will fulfill. 5 second build, 0 cost.

Roads (or maybe decos) take that role for me. :)

Can the devs really have any sort of job satisfaction with their 'really powerful' shrine is being used as a throwaway?
. . . .mk

If previous experience is anything to go by, yes they can.

DeletedUser7719

yippie

we get the 15 townhall eggs on the last "trash prize" day
How do you know the last day is going to have a "trash prize"? Today's special was different than the one on beta (Tigers' Den), so prizes may be (in a) different (order) here

DeletedUser15372

Oh, Please, get rid of that arrow! I play on 6 worlds, and to have to clickclickclick to get rid of it each time is beyond annoying. Other than that, I'm loving the Event so far. Hoping I get the Shrine.

I prefer to ignore the blue arrows and do the other stuff I login to do for few minutes.

DeletedUser5180

as everyone who is a regular on the forum will know I always defend the events and am quite critical of those that moan in any way about them so although I was disappointed that my favourite event was to change format I thought id remain open minded till it began

so the new style event has started and rather than collect eggs that have been left in my city and do the same myself I've had great fun...........

the first part of the 1st quest (gain enthusiasm) autocompleted so I had to spend 2 fps to complete it and then I had to collect some supplies for the 2nd quest. twice an egg appeared above a tree worth 1 each time and I got 15 added to my total when collecting my town hall

wow, this is pretty eggciting stuff so far, but wait... there's more, I missed the shop (perhaps inno could have highlighted it better) as I missed that tiny wee blue arrow to start with.

at a glance I see 120 tulips will get me a shrine of whatever it is which means opening 6 gold chests to get 20 tulips each time so thats 720 eggs I must gamble on chests with no guarantee of winning something good just to get a shrine that gives a bp every 2 days.....

i'm still not going to moan about the event but it is even more disappointing than I thought it would be

DeletedUser96844

The option to acquire the shrine takes 6 goes at the gold chest to gain the required tulips.
But wait .. apparently the Grand Prize changes to something else for next 120 tulips.. could be something worthwhile..
In order to find out you will have to wait 6 or more days.. or start using diamonds to buy eggs to open gold chest... very cunning FOE..

the dilemma.. wait until there is a decent rewards offered in gold chest .. and use diamonds to buy as many chances as possible to win loads of them .. use diamond every day.. winning something you don't want to gain the tulips and hope a grand prize you want comes around..

oh the suspense ... lol

when you buy a chest the blue arrow goes away - once you have shown you know how to use the shop they stop pointing the shop out

might be worth it to open a bronze chest just to get rid of that annoying blue arrow ...ha ha

DeletedUser12400

when you buy a chest the blue arrow goes away - once you have shown you know how to use the shop they stop pointing the shop out
I think most are aware of it however most likely we will open chests in couple of days if not after a week or so..

DeletedUser6065

You need to look around your city, there are eggs hidden above the trees there. I only found the 2 hidden eggs for the quests I did but nothing for logging in today.
Yes. My post was not clear on this point. I got the two hidden eggs for the quests' completion, just didn't collect them at time of post.
Start:50 eggs
Quest : 2@ 5 each
Hidden: 2 @ ?
So - 60 +?, but no 3 for original log on (first time log on for all worlds was after event started).
. . . mk

DeletedUser914

This is the 4th Easter event

Year 1: free rewards, wishing well, rogue hideout, watchtowers. free to choose
Year 2: still a good choice WW, champions retreat, renokit and watchtowers, free to choose. However: the best item of the game which is still the best building: shrine of knowledge, was only available by winning golden chest. The introduction of the "luck factor"
Year 3: watchtower: price increased from 50 to 75 eggs. renokit and WW still available. Shrine of awe is aweful and drummer school is a joke. Only positive is that you could choose something useful
Year 4 Not able to choose anything, troops are poor, so does shrine. And moreover: there is not many great things to win in golden chest, only daily prize (hope this will once give shrine of knowledge) and renokit 10%. All the other things are worthless. And that last bit of fun those hiding actions are gone too. Boring.

DeletedUser12153

Could someone explain to me why it makes sense to use trees to hide eggs in? There are plenty of bush decorations at least use those so you could at least pretend to have spend more then 5 seconds designing this horrible piece of crap event.

DeletedUser103773

How do you know the last day is going to have a "trash prize"? Today's special was different than the one on beta (Tigers' Den), so prizes may be (in a) different (order) here

Of course the order has changed. The SoK (basically the only prize with universal appeal) has been brought forward to day 1 and a half. The timing of this means that at most a player will have only accumulated enough eggs to try via a silver chest which has a low probability of success. In other words, if you want one - go buy some diamonds to get some extra eggs. This is a really cynical move Inno - not unexpected but cynical never the less.

DeletedUser105640

Just got done reading some of the replies on here. I'm stoked I don't have to hide eggs this year. That way there's no bickering that someone got missed out in the guild. Had GM's last year that made a huge stink about how many eggs they had hide and how few they were getting in return. It's just a game, it's supposed to be fun, and ya you may not get what you want the first time around for a prize (if ever). The fact is FoE has to make some $ on the game. It costs money to make these events in an attempt to keep players happy and interested in the game. So, instead of all the whining maybe we should give the designers a thank you for at least attempting to keep FoE evolving.. Thanks!

DeletedUser10694

.... It's just a game, it's supposed to be fun, and ya you may not get what you want the first time around for a prize (if ever).

Fun, lmao, your easy to please. It's about as much fun as watching paint dry!!

The fact is FoE has to make some $ on the game. It costs money to make these events in an attempt to keep players happy and interested in the game. So, instead of all the whining maybe we should give the designers a thank you for at least attempting to keep FoE evolving.. Thanks!

Call this evolution! WoW, what planet do you live on? The only thing the devs deserve for this event is total contempt, the same they show to their players. i hope this farce costs them a load of lost revenue personally. It's the least they deserve.