• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Support Team Feedback! part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108405

Are all the posts to do with sailors removal as a mod to disappear???

Only those which are embarrassing / inappropriate enough for anyone to question why she is back on the team, clearly.

DeletedUser96995

My post post-saliors post.
They tried to clear all the evidence of Sal being removed but missed some

Ooops I was too late...the quote was gone

------------------------------------------

For all my faults, I only found out about the cover up and was told the truth last month. And I whispered you on our world that I was keeping quiet out of respect for the CM....my oh my. It didn't stop you attacking me on global each time you saw me. Calling for other mods to join in the convo to support you

Yes, Bruce is my friend. And he was a great mod. Conscientious, fair, level-headed. Not getting involved in the mod world gossip. Doing what he signed up to do. Answer the tickets and help the players
There's one I found

Damnit....again...saliors quote is gone

Looking like a nice cleaning up job, ccms.....what are you trying to hide/prove?

Please reinstate ALL the posts!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16026

We would like to convey our appreciations to those of you who provided constructive criticism on ways to improve the EN server. In our effort to strengthen the overall quality of Customer Service, we need some time to implement your recommendations. Thank you for understanding that some changes take more time than others.

Likewise, difficult situations may not always be resolved as smoothly as we all want them to, but we will try our best. We can only apologize and work even harder.

Regarding the removed posts, there was no clean up or hiding. The posts were removed by the player who posted them, as all players have the ability to do so. This took place soon after they were posted and prior to their return to the team, but rest assured that all remarks have been noted.

Thank you for your understanding,
Darkstar & PrincessXyster

DeletedUser108405

Regarding the removed posts, there was no clean up or hiding. The posts were removed by the player who posted them, as all players have the ability to do so. This took place soon after they were posted and prior to their return to the team, but rest assured that all remarks have been noted.

So that spectacle that they've tried to cover up was appropriate as far as you're concerned?

DeletedUser16026

So that spectacle that they've tried to cover up was appropriate as far as you're concerned?

The posts were seen by many here and the information within it was already known by a number of you. I believe they've realized their error and have reconsidered their actions.

We're all human and make mistakes. But as we said all remarks have been noted and we can ensure you that such events will not happen in the future.

DeletedUser108405

The posts were seen by many here and the information within it was already known by a number of you. I believe they've realized their error and have reconsidered their actions.

We're all human and make mistakes. But as we said all remarks have been noted and we can ensure you that such events will not happen in the future.

Some people may have made the same mistake more than once though. Why were they removed in the first place then if all of this was known? Didn't look like they'd realised their error at all last night, was there a miracle overnight?

DeletedUser96995

We would like to convey our appreciations to those of you who provided constructive criticism on ways to improve the EN server. In our effort to strengthen the overall quality of Customer Service, we need some time to implement your recommendations. Thank you for understanding that some changes take more time than others.

Likewise, difficult situations may not always be resolved as smoothly as we all want them to, but we will try our best. We can only apologize and work even harder.

So salior deleted all her posts herself?????I think the posts were still there last night. So they have been removed today. Not soon after they were posted

DeletedUser

@ newonthefarm - You must be very good at only reading one side of a debate. Salior was the victim of a longstanding grudge which culminated in her losing her position as mod. She is the last person in the world capable of corrupting the senior team, and is the epitome of helpfulness, organised and good at her job, and was someone I greatly admired for her capabilities during my time as a mod. Nor has she indulged in a protracted campaign in public - she came out to defend herself and give her side of the story after losing her position. I think she was fully entitled to do so and respect her for holding back on doing so until that moment in time when it became necessary.
Nevertheless, she accepted her "manual move" without any hesitation. This is abuse of power, plain and simple. Even now, she doesn't think it was wrong. Is it OK to have a mod, who is very helpful, but who will use her power to her own in-game advantage? What else she may do? Manually add several 1000s FPs to her GBs, because it's not "fair" (in her system of coordinates) that others get them so easily? Manually reduce enemy's guild level because it's not "fair" that they are so strong and attack her own guild?

DeletedUser96995

@salior...can you please stop bugging players on your playworld (G) and ask them to appeal for you and get them to write to all the guilds asking them to appeal for you??? You are not their mod, have never been as you play there.
If you need to, ask on your mod worlds....but please leave our mutual friends out of it. I never disclosed on the G world what you did, keep it out please

DeletedUser108405

@salior...can you please stop bugging players on your playworld (G) and ask them to appeal for you and get them to write to all the guilds asking them to appeal for you??? You are not their mod, have never been as you play there.
If you need to, ask on your mod worlds....but please leave our mutual friends out of it. I never disclosed on the G world what you did, keep it out please

What's she appealing for? Already got the gig apparently...

DeletedUser

I have exactly the opposite impression. Nothing in the Sailor's post showed she realized the error she made, it was an attempt to justify her actions. If you know you've made a mistake, you apologize, you don't try to convince everyone that what you did was "fair".
Or do you mean the "error" was to make such post in public? :)

DeletedUser108405

I have exactly the opposite impression. Nothing in the Sailor's post showed she realized the error she made, it was an attempt to justify her actions. If you know you've made a mistake, you apologize, you don't try to convince everyone that what you did was "fair".

Quite so. I'm not bothered about what's been said or agreed or promised in their shady support backrooms; there was no remorse or understanding shown here. The display was embarrassing.

DeletedUser

Once again, Sailor's behavior shows inability to separate mod's duties and game play...

DeletedUser16026

Those that are part of the support team at this time are well aware of what has been wronged in the past, that it should not have happened and cannot ever happen again. As there is a clear chain of command everyone's actions will be reviewed, just like the CMTs are reviewed, to ensure that no such actions will ever take place in the future.

DeletedUser96995

Those that are part of the support team at this time are well aware of what has been wronged in the past, that it should not have happened and cannot ever happen again. As there is a clear chain of command everyone's actions will be reviewed, just like the CMTs are reviewed, to ensure that no such actions will ever take place in the future.

Yet you all were aware of what happened. Salior admitted herself, in now removed post, that the CM's message about her hood move, had been sent to all the senior level. Which of course includes both CCMs.

Aaaaah...
Now I see the real reason for the removal of her posts.....

DeletedUser108405

So... you removed the mod in question and then reviewed their previous actions? Furthermore, after removing them, you saw the plain evidence of their lack of remorse here and watched them continue that personal conflict? This is backwards, Darkstar, and you have made a shocking statement of what can be expected of a moderator from now on. I give up.

DeletedUser96995

So... you removed the mod in question and then reviewed their previous actions? Furthermore, after removing them, you saw the plain evidence of their lack of remorse here and watched them continue that personal conflict? This is backwards, Darkstar, and you have made a shocking statement of what can be expected of a moderator from now on. I give up.

Please don't give up :)

DeletedUser107898

If you guys have a bit of patience you will see your questions will be answered without having to "argue" with anyone and your criticism will be well considered :)
Trust me :) all I did was to wait, the mod kept his word and did looked into it, so no panic, everything will be OOOOkay :P (tho I gave up reading all and skipped straight to the reply)

DeletedUser58910

Nevertheless, she accepted her "manual move" without any hesitation. This is abuse of power, plain and simple. Even now, she doesn't think it was wrong. Is it OK to have a mod, who is very helpful, but who will use her power to her own in-game advantage? What else she may do? Manually add several 1000s FPs to her GBs, because it's not "fair" (in her system of coordinates) that others get them so easily? Manually reduce enemy's guild level because it's not "fair" that they are so strong and attack her own guild?

Have you NEVER made a mistake??? And making leaps of judgment like that on a person's future conduct is neither accurate nor productive, let alone fair!

These were people that wanted Sal back and took action of their own free will. She did NOT ask them to do so, their decision was their own.

DeletedUser6065

Ladies and Gentlemen - your new Mod Team:

Snarky, Whiny, Crabby, Crappy, Ratty and Testy.

Best to all.

. . . mk

joesoap

Major-General
at least now when players are telling us they are constantly getting plundered we can advise them to send a support ticket to senior in-game moderator sailor as she knows that manual moves to avoid plundering are possible & are allowed & understands the game mechanics for such moves, and we will have loads more happy people who wont complain about plundering anymore

DeletedUser107898

If that will happen again , this game will go down as all good players will give up on playing it, and the ones who will be staying will be the ones who asked for a new hood. Now where is the fun in that? Also the Mods wont have a job anymore as there will be nothing to mod anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.