• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7897

Along with a complete set of new and stunning buildings, the era introduces a new skill on the battlefield, “rapid deployment”, and a new Great Building. Aside from that, the Modern Era introduces a new way to manufacture goods. You simply combine goods from earlier ages in order to produce Modern Era goods.

http://blog.forgeofempires.com/

DeletedUser96901

you will get OLD goods from your great buildings with them you MUST produce the new goods :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7897

But that doesn't mean that SB wont give goods.

trying to avoid any problems with blacksmith, so I'm putting my answer as spoiler
No-one wrote that the GBs wont give any goods, I just wrote that in ME they wont give ME goods (they might give you from any of the previous ages. And perhaps the amount will be higher)

DeletedUser

There is a new spoiler for everyone eager to get future spoiled.

Great Buildings in ME will NOT give you the ME goods

That change wouldnt make sense. If you noticed that on the beta server hope its just a bug and they fix it till it gets live in here otherwise it would be plain unfair.
As a result many GBs will lose their importance and get deleted, Babel for instance.

DeletedUser7897

Today you can get 103 goods per day if you have all GBs level 10. So there is no need to ever build the goods buildings. This changes that.

DeletedUser96901

Today you can get 103 goods per day if you have all GBs level 10. So there is no need to ever build the goods buildings. This changes that.
players would still need almost 50 days in progressive era to get enough goods for research and both great buildings ;)
(if you don't count other ways to get goods)

DeletedUser7739

They will give from the modern era.
but there won't be goods deposits on map like before.

DeletedUser

They will give from the modern era.
but there won't be goods deposits on map like before.
They WON'T give you ME Goods. You have to manufacture ME goods from the present day goods you already have, or should have.

DeletedUser15432

They WON'T give you ME Goods. You have to manufacture ME goods from the present day goods you already have, or should have.

Can we have some guidance from a moderator on this vecause some people are saying one thing and some people are saying something else

DeletedUser7719

Technically, I don't think we can spoiler the information. I can only say that vanquish's post is valid since it comes from Inno's blog. If you do want to find out the answer, try going to the beta forums and look through the Mission's Thread to find your answer.

DeletedUser15432

Technically, I don't think we can spoiler the information. I can only say that vanquish's post is valid since it comes from Inno's blog. If you do want to find out the answer, try going to the beta forums and look through the Mission's Thread to find your answer.

From information sent to me by a player, you will get Colonial Age goods from gb's in modern age, but twice the quantity

Query, why not progressive age
Please can we have some guidance on this subject from a senior in game moderator i.e. Remorce as this is his thread

DeletedUser10967

From information sent to me by a player, you will get Colonial Age goods from gb's in modern age, but twice the quantity

Please can we have some guidance on this subject from a senior in game moderator i.e. Remorce as this is his thread

Maybe they just want to bring back the old goods, give them a new life, otherwise they just sit there collecting dust.
And seeing what the new ME factories produce, it makes much more sense to use BA & CA goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What I do not get then, is why there are factories of products in ME ?
Do they produce only Colonial goods and is that the double quantity as well ?

DeletedUser

Remorce isn't a senior In Game Moderator and as yet this has not been released on this server so I think really this discussion belongs here on the Beta Forum.

DeletedUser

It's more a question of a + b into the factory to make c as the output I think, but as Mike says, we are in the wrong forum.

DeletedUser

It's more a question of a + b into the factory to make c as the output I think, but as Mike says, we are in the wrong forum.

Indeed, and having looked at the thread I linked to, the CCM of that forum confirms the situation with deposits and the answers are there for the questions raised here.

DeletedUser

So if I understood it well, it should work something like this.
Let´s say for example producing packaging in a packaging factory.

In one day you could produce 20 Packaging having the deposit of tree available and using 20 paper.
Instead, if you do not have the deposit of tree discovered in the new map you could produce probably only 4 packaging on a day (using 4 paper), right ?
In other words it would not be boosted and would work like a normal factory that produces only 4 on a day (providing that you have always paper available). So the tree works only as a boost..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.