• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15432

So if I understood it well, it should work something like this.
Let´s say for example producing packaging in a packaging factory.

In one day you could produce 20 Packaging having the deposit of tree available and using 20 paper.
Instead, if you do not have the deposit of tree discovered in the new map you could produce probably only 4 packaging on a day (using 4 paper), right ?
In other words it would not be boosted and would work like a normal factory that produces only 4 on a day (providing that you have always paper available). So the tree works only as a boost..

So from what is being said, to get the optimum performance from your Modern Era factory, you would need both a colonial age and a bronze age deposit that must match. If you do not have both deposits, the factory will only operate as an un-boosted building, this is going to affect a lot of large players as they might end up with no boosted combinations for the era. I think Inno need to rethink this

DeletedUser3157

So from what is being said, to get the optimum performance from your Modern Era factory, you would need both a colonial age and a bronze age deposit that must match. If you do not have both deposits, the factory will only operate as an un-boosted building, this is going to affect a lot of large players as they might end up with no boosted combinations for the era. I think Inno need to rethink this

How did u guys read it like that? I understood it like this: U need bronze age deposit and need to spend CA goods. So for example if u have marble deposit u can make luxury goods out from porcelain.

DeletedUser7719

Guys, we should not be discussing this here. We do have another beta forum where we can express our thoughts (and questions because it looks like only hint gets the gist of it)

DeletedUser

Guys, we should not be discussing this here. We do have another beta forum where we can express our thoughts (and questions because it looks like only hint gets the gist of it)

Agreed! more important storm clouds on the horizon and if a few more people headed over there maybe the storm won't get this far.

DeletedUser7897

New spoiler - it is not fake, just as the previous was not, you just have to 'understand' it :)

With the new GB you will be able to see the Space through the eye or a Needle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2973

from some of the pics i have seen a new a improved lumbermill is one of the new production buildings bigger and kind of like the machine shop we had in the PE for machined parts so this is where combination off the 2 goods may come together

DeletedUser

Well it's still being 'tested' but I would imagine sometime after the winter event, that's just a guess though I must stress that lol. kim

DeletedUser7897

So, next year then.
That still gives me time to make another level in one of my GBs :)

DeletedUser7897

afaik the ME is included in this update we currently have, they just haven't enable it yet. That's why I asked ;)

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure they'll make an announcement preparing people for ME. It makes good marketing sense.

DeletedUser7719

It will definitely be past the end of the Winter Event for all worlds. If World A is lucky again, it may come sooner on theirs.

DeletedUser3157

I thought it would be around mid-january or so back during summer event, and with current course of things, I think it will be roughly so. Maybe announcement of new age coming a week into 2014, for new age to start late jan, is my random prediction for now.

DeletedUser15432

I thought it would be around mid-january or so back during summer event, and with current course of things, I think it will be roughly so. Maybe announcement of new age coming a week into 2014, for new age to start late jan, is my random prediction for now.

More towards the end of January I recon as there will be update 1.17 next then the Modern Era, or it might even be Mid February as there will probably also be a Valentine's quest series, which will probably be released at the end of January and Inno tend yo do these things fortnightly

DeletedUser3157

The timeframe between ZZ release and EN release of new ages has gotten shorter each time, I think it was only couple of weeks for PE. So I'm cautiously optimistic about mid to late january release :P

Current zz version needs plenty of number-tweaking though, it still has ridiculously overpowered diamond buildings, the GB is not ready yet and some units/buildings could still use minor tweaks.

DeletedUser15432

The timeframe between ZZ release and EN release of new ages has gotten shorter each time, I think it was only couple of weeks for PE. So I'm cautiously optimistic about mid to late january release :P

Current zz version needs plenty of number-tweaking though, it still has ridiculously overpowered diamond buildings, the GB is not ready yet and some units/buildings could still use minor tweaks.

Well, I am sure they will have it all sorted out by the time I eventually get to modern era, as most advanced cities are in colonial and 5 new cities all in EMA

DeletedUser

@hint

Yeah honestly the coins and cultural increases for regular buildings is very slim. I haven't checked the supplies numbers though. I have to think they will tweak the GB that is released

Status
Not open for further replies.