• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser85536

The roads quest is 2 different type of roads and quest 4 I have figured out is research a new technology

DeletedUser

it seems that my Halloween qeust doenst go furter then 6 out of 12 my riddle is: i ask you humble make me smile but do it please by walking a mile i have placed roads already but i doenst go furter then 6 even when i sell all my roads and placed new ones why does this happen?

Build roads with happiness attached to them.

Here's a quick walk through, might not be 100% accurate

1. Decorate or die – build 5 decorations
2. Walk or wane – build 12 roads
3. (Produce or Perish (not sure if this is the title of this one or #5)) - 9 x 5 min production
4. Idea or idle – research a technology
5. (Produce or Perish (not sure if this is the title of this one or #3)) - Produce one of each production time ( 5 min, 15 min, 1 hour, 4 hours, 8 hours, 1 day)
6. Smith or smitten – build 3 blacksmiths
7. Explore or extinction - scout a province
8. Towel or torment – polish 22 players
9. War or welfare – attack and win a sector on the continent map
10. Contribute or quiet – spend 13 points on Great Bldgs (any)
11. Goods or grief – produce or trade 5 of each of the Bronze Age goods
12. Delete or die – delete 4 army units
13. Erect or error – build one from all the 7 types of items in the building menu (House, supply bldg, goods bldg, cultural bldg, decoration, army camp & road)
14. Land or lose – conquer a province
15. Savvy or sorry – have 5 artillery of the same age
16. Sell or sorrow – Sell old graveyard, get a newer one
17. Spend 24 forge points

DeletedUser7990

The walk and something else quest. Number 2 quest basically. He was having problems with just putting roads down. Basically I build a tree, the cheapest decoration and it gave me 6 points for that quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8019

It took me a couple of minutes to get Walk or Wane worked out, as well, but it seems to me what you need to do is
1.) add 6 roads, and 2.) add 6 happiness WITH roads. I cannot say for certain that that is correct, as I too got to 6 and then no more and had to work out what to do, but I believe it to be so.

If I'm right, you can build two sections of the second-cheapest road (5 happiness per section) and 4 sections of the cheapest (no happiness bonus).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ideas for fears - help please!!!!!!!!!!!

any help with "ideas for fears" please

DeletedUser15432

These quests seemed to be aimed at those in EMA or earlier, for those of us in the later ages, we are going yo have problems with some of the quests, like conquering a province, how am I supposed to conquer a province, I have advanced as far as my army is able to advance, and I have been negotiating my way through provinces, the last successful battle I had was when I posted champion on Fel Dranghyr

DeletedUser8019

These quests seemed to be aimed at those in EMA or earlier, for those of us in the later ages, we are going yo have problems with some of the quests, like conquering a province, how am I supposed to conquer a province, I have advanced as far as my army is able to advance, and I have been negotiating my way through provinces, the last successful battle I had was when I posted champion on Fel Dranghyr

In the past, when we've hit one of those impossible quests (research a tech, conquer a province), it has instantly shown as complete, the reward could be collected, and we could move on to the next. It should certainly be that way this time, as well (and most definitely is with a tech... I can't yet say regarding provinces).

DeletedUser7719

The quest will autocomplete if you have conquered every province, and will autocomplete if you have researched all non premium.
technologies as mentioned somewhere already in this thread.
Research a technology kier9999

DeletedUser7990

Got 5 stone for run and rush, what do i want with 5 stone? I need tinplate.

DeletedUser7719

I tried to submit a bug about this, but it looks like it wasn't

DeletedUser14510

Sorry, there is currently a bug with the random rewards of the Halloween Event. It will be hotfixed soon.

DeletedUser15432

Problem is that only happens with those who have conquered all provinces and/or researched all technologies, if you are in my position, you can not complete the quests, try attacking progressive age or boosted industrial age defenders with a late middle ages army and see how far you get

DeletedUser7990

What might be worth, for future events, is some kind of halloween world, where you have to attack people based on your era, or even how far you got through the era. If you've completed all the science parts it's harder than if you've done one. Just so it's fair, and fun.

DeletedUser

i juz progressed into PE cos i finish the research tech quest that ALWAYS appear in events. but then i decided to stop playing by the end of the month anyways, so it doesn't matter anymore that the event forced me to advance into the next era... :rolleyes: