• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wow

DeletedUser110195

I just got an eyeful of screencaps of a very old interface and wow has it and the game in general improved a LOT. No GE, no GVG...what did old timers do when sitting in their caves waiting for fire to be invented?

DeletedUser11899

I just got an eyeful of screencaps of a very old interface and wow has it and the game in general improved a LOT. No GE, no GVG...what did old timers do when sitting in their caves waiting for fire to be invented?

..enjoying a good strategy game without cheaters while we could (push accounts, bots and scripts) before GBs and GvG came

joesoap

Major-General
i used the time to chat with friends/guildmates, by the time i do all the essentials now i dont seem to have much time left for gossiping & chit chat, the social side used to be 1 of the best features of the game but seems to have been replaced with messages from players advertising their gbs, asking for fps, looking friends for their taverns

DeletedUser96901

doing fair fights (no boost, no rogue "abusing", only attached units) against the neighbors and then plundering them :lol:

DeletedUser110195

it would be of great help if you stated in the title what the post is about instead of just "WOW"
Why? All anyone has to do is mouse over the title and they see the first paragraph of a post and can decide if they want to read further or reply.

Vesiger

Monarch
Why? All anyone has to do is mouse over the title and they see the first paragraph of a post and can decide if they want to read further or reply.
I certainly can't, on this device with this browser. Nor is it helpful when searching for specific threads later on.

DeletedUser110195

I certainly can't, on this device with this browser. Nor is it helpful when searching for specific threads later on.
As usual, I wasn't thinking about how different things are for tablet/phone people. Still, I got some interesting responses, probably similar to how it was in WoW way back in the original release, before any of the features people couldn't go without now.