• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Event questions and non feedback comments

Arcadius666

Private
Winter event buildings. To gain bonus from winter buildings next to each other..do they have to be different? I have 2 gingerbread buildings touching but neither is providing extra bonus?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
But it is worth it still, to new and relatively new players. Anything that can help newish players obtain a few more FP, goods or combat stats is very much worth it.
And, it is also worth it as a plunderable building, so if Prof Grov decides to build it, one more thing his neighbors can target.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Cheers mate. Should have cleared this up before building second one
It may still all work out for you - maybe you can get a 3rd bakery - and if so, do the Macaron(unless you prefer something else) and put in between the two Gingers. Both Gingers will get the first bonus from Macaron (since each Ginger will treat the Macaron as unique) and the Macaron will get the first bonus from either Ginger.

Gondour

Corporal

Mydia

Private
In order to get the 13% defense bonus do you have to put down a different Bakery or can you put down 2In order to get the 13% defense bonus do you have to put down a different Bakery or can you put down 2 Macaroons?

Knight of ICE

In order to get the 13% defense bonus do you have to put down a different Bakery or can you put down 2In order to get the 13% defense bonus do you have to put down a different Bakery or can you put down 2 Macaroons?

They have to be unique.

suethegreat

Captain
Hate it that dailies for lock picks sometimes rely on the actions of other players like tavern sits! This time of year etc it can be hard to get the active sits especially when 3500k coin is required! even with a full friends list, upgraded tavern, doing all my sits for coin bonus i was 160 short so didnt even receive a single pick let alone 2 and after messaging all i could that were due sits and i hate spamming players. Inno probably wont change it hence moaning here but event rewards should be personal and not depend on other lazy players.

suethegreat

Captain
keep your friend list updated and you will have no problem, remove those that do not aid in your history.
Nice thought but culling the end of the list can just make room for new players that may then be similarly inactive. The limit of 80 can mean culling over 60 players to even invite new ones. Often it is even the most powerful players on a friends list that cant be bothered or are unreliable. Aiding always gives a monetary bonus but taverns sits dont and only rely on tavern quality and your own to get fps or silver. It is what it is.............