• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Event questions and non feedback comments

Knight of ICE

When you have 10, they disappear and the number to the right increases with 1. That's the number of missed doors you can open. If that is not happening for you, you need to contact Support.

If you mean the white coloured number at R/h side of the orange door lock, then mine is 0 (zero)
.. or are you saying we have to find 10 lock picks which then will open only ONE door.. if thats the case, its not worth it

Last edited:
For getting Winter Train parts yes, for this year's main prize no.
That's quite subjective... the winter bakery would be a very attractive piece to a lot of players when fully upgraded.. Comparing it to the winter train is difficult as it has about twice the upgrades required.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
That's quite subjective... the winter bakery would be a very attractive piece to a lot of players when fully upgraded.. Comparing it to the winter train is difficult as it has about twice the upgrades required.
I am not being that subjective, the set just too big in size, not to mention that every building that is part of the it needs to be connected to road. And, on top of the cake, you cannot get the whole maxed out set without spending Diamonds.

I am not being that subjective, the set just too big in size, not to mention that every building that is part of the it needs to be connected to road. And, on top of the cake, you cannot get the whole maxed out set without spending Diamonds.
Point taken re diamonds needed as its impossible to get the set.. i.e. 4 fully upgraded buildings .. any other way... But I kinda think just one of the fully upgraded bakeries is a worthwhile addition especially if selected correctly for your gameplan..

Dead-Eye

General
I invested diamonds in this Event

unnamed.jpg

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Can someone post if the one up kit shows up behind the door on the day please? theres nothing else to open doors for.