• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Event questions and non feedback comments

Emberguard

Legend
So
Paladiac the Pure
was wrong? Is the game seriously asking £40 spend for a bunch of stuff acquired free elsewhere? When you complete a sleigh and do not buy it what happens?
Nothing happens. If you don’t buy you don’t get.

It’s really not that different than buying extra event currency for extra stuff. Just gives a guaranteed outcome as you can see what you’re buying instead of opening presents and not knowing what final result you’d get

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
So
Paladiac the Pure
was wrong? Is the game seriously asking £40 spend for a bunch of stuff acquired free elsewhere? When you complete a sleigh and do not buy it what happens?
I was not wrong at all. All I said is you do not have to buy it. If you do decide to buy it, then yes, it will cost diamonds. But, you do not have to buy it at all.

And really - what is wrong with Inno asking people to pay for something via Diamonds only? Inno should not be making a game with rewards that all the free-to-play gamers will get - the actual paying customers should be getting something now and then as well.
If you really want to be upset with something - then be upset with how Inno allows the Diamond farmers to operate. Diamonds from buildings should be world-bound, as opposed to account-bound. In such a case, diamond farms would most likely become obsolete. The Diamond Farms are, in a sense, a form of cheating that Inno permits.

And selling event items for Diamonds only, in a sense, it is very similar to gold-sinks that other games have. Nothing new with that.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
1607373698063.png

suethegreat

Captain
Well my sleigh is complete so be interesting to see what happens when i get another reindeer. It is very strange game psychology to emphasise the futility of effort, jumping through all the hoops then charging for the hoops :) still its free lollllll

RedRobin

Private
Does anyone know if on a given day the daily calendar prizes are same across all worlds or are they randomized ?

Drama Queen

Private
I have been completing the Daily Challenge by selecting the option for 2 keys since the 1st time it was offered.. After completing them, it says they will be put into inventory, but they never ever appeared.
Where do I find my Xnumber of extra keys???:(

suethegreat

Captain
I have been completing the Daily Challenge by selecting the option for 2 keys since the 1st time it was offered.. After completing them, it says they will be put into inventory, but they never ever appeared.
Where do I find my Xnumber of extra keys???:(
The Dailies are for 2 lock picks not keys sadly. You need 10 picks to open a single door so 5 days of dailies to open a door.

Shimokita

Private
I don't have any complaints about the prizes. I was really enjoying this event because it seemed to move faster than the Halloween event and I was thinking of ways to accelerate my play.

But then I hit the barrier of daily quests and the rug was pulled out from under me. Today's the only day where the rogue hideout is offered in a daily special, but as I only get 30 stars today (unless I get lucky with incidents, which I wasn't yesterday), which I've already used, then it's extremely unlikely that I'll get it.

I was really, really enjoying the event, but now I feel demotivated. I'm slowing down my play in the main game because of it.

Dead-Eye

General
Rogue hideouts can be had year round from daily challenges or the antiques dealer. Stop moaning and crack on.

P. S. If quests are that difficult then your city needs a rework.